New To iHerb?

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 104 reviews

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Oct 24, 2010

The 7Keto form of DHEA is supposed to provide all the benefits without any of the side effects of regular DHEA. I take one of these every morning and 10 mg of regular DHEA before bed. So far, the results have been very positive...more energy, better mental status, and a gradual increase in muscle tone.

Good workouts

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on May 07, 2008

Husband likes this for energy and weight loss helps him with his workouts at the gym

Good product-good price

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Feb 29, 2008

I have taken DHEA off and on and believe that this product is better. I feel it helps me build more strength and endurance and keeps my hormone level balanced.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

Had not seen any energizing effect probably because I took only 1 or 2 capsuls a day. Could not take more due to abdominal bloating and irritated liver! It actually made me to gain a weight. I used to take 5mg of DHEA which worked for me like a charm. Have to go back to DHEA.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 08, 2010

I'm a 45 year old female who works out regularly. I was taking DHEA and had side effects even on a low dose. I think this product is helping my muscle definition and I have no side effects at all.