Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps

Get up and just GOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Reviewer1410254 From Australia on Mar 10, 2008

Have had amazing results with both 7-Keto and DHEA..over all comment...I feeed.l fantastic. Have read all the literature about benefits of DHEA and can only agree. Highly recommended.

ENERGY and clear thinking

Posted by Reviewer1155219 From Florida on Jun 13, 2009

Had a hysterectomy and fell apart. 7-keto brought me back to life. It is far better than HRT. I take one in the AM and one at 3PM. Thanks iherb for great prices, free and quick shipping. Flattened my tummy too.

Dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer3334210 From Hawaii on Aug 30, 2008

Had not seen any energizing effect probably because I took only 1 or 2 capsuls a day. Could not take more due to abdominal bloating and irritated liver! It actually made me to gain a weight. I used to take 5mg of DHEA which worked for me like a charm. Have to go back to DHEA.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1058619 From Florida on Apr 08, 2010

I'm a 45 year old female who works out regularly. I was taking DHEA and had side effects even on a low dose. I think this product is helping my muscle definition and I have no side effects at all.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1079334 From Arizona on Oct 24, 2010

The 7Keto form of DHEA is supposed to provide all the benefits without any of the side effects of regular DHEA. I take one of these every morning and 10 mg of regular DHEA before bed. So far, the results have been very positive...more energy, better mental status, and a gradual increase in muscle tone.