Sharon

Posted by Reviewer2102485 on Feb 12, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with my husband, we have also been doing a reduced calorie diet, we feel our weight is coming off quicker than previous times when we have just tried dieting, my husband has lost 6.5kg in 3 weeks which is amazing as he usually struggles to lose weight.

Carolyn

Posted by Reviewer2423794 on Jan 10, 2009

Helping me lose weight !

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Jan 14, 2009

Very good product; excellent shipping.

7-Keto works great

Posted by Reviewer1829031 on Sep 27, 2009

Definitely speeds up metabolism.

truly a SUPER SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 08, 2009

For a first order, you can type in code YEK017 to get $5 off. Okay, here's my story: I'm 36, female, and I started taking 7-Keto about six months ago because I was most interested in its energy-producing effects, as well as its immune boosting qualities, since I experience severe "chronic fatigue syndrome" (but hey, it could just be called "tired and run-down in general"). I take two 100 mg. capsules a day. I've tried many many supplements over the years, and this is DEFINITELY THE BEST. That's right, it's NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK. I honestly feel I cannot live my life without it. Not only does it give me sustained, non-crash energy (don't worry if you feel nervous at first; that "caffeine buzz" feeling goes away after your body gets used to it), but I also get sick less with colds and flus. To top it off, I've slimmed down about five pounds. Though I wish I could say it cured my depression like another customer did, I can say that this is the finest product I've ever found to address chronic issues of low energy, metabolism, and immunity.

working!

Posted by Reviewer1605837 on Apr 26, 2009

My husband has lost some weight using this. He didn't change anything just added this supplement. Now me one the other hand, have not lost any weight. darn!

good sutff been buying this brand for years

Posted by Reviewer3346300 on Jul 13, 2009

this is some of the best keto dhea out there.

Fast delivery for iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3136097 on Aug 19, 2011

It works effectively for me.

its really work

Posted by Reviewer1008492 on Sep 07, 2011

even i had little meal in the evening, i still cant lose my weight.since i had use it , my weight start getting down ,woow

EXCELLENT & PROMPT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2486205 on Jul 09, 2011

I always feel secure ordering products from i-herb. They arrive promptly to Australia and I can recommend them to my patients.