A very powerful product

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Jul 18, 2015

I took it without really believing it. I ate badly and I decided to take more vegetables and less sugar . This product boosted my metabolism . I am 50 years old . It was hard for me to lose weight. I started with a bottle , I took 5 capsules per day . My weight came down from the second week . For the second bottle , I take when I need . When my weight does not move. I lost 4 dress sizes in 1 year and this really helped . An expensive but very powerful product.

Great

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Nov 25, 2014

wonderful product: high dosage,nice leangels.I highly recommend it!

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Oct 21, 2014

This did increase my energy levels initially but after a few days in combination with other supplements like carnitine and ubiquinol it caused sleep deprivation and reduced urine flow. I have given it 3 stars because it may help others who do not take other supplements, and when i have to work a night shift or climb a mountain it could be of help.

Replacing the brand

Posted by 5557273887390567554 on Oct 02, 2014

I've made so many changes to my nutrition of late that it's hard to tell what's made a difference. I like theses caps. They slide down well.

I love these!

Posted by danarm on Jun 27, 2014

I take 2-5 gels per day. They give me high energy, vigor and calorie burning. One of the best supplements I tried.

Very Google.

Posted by 5209414745102412234 on Apr 12, 2014

Very good.

good

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on Feb 07, 2014

I have found this good but you do have to exercise as well

awesome!

Posted by 4857508571438608851 on Nov 01, 2013

Awesome delivery!

AWESOME!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 25, 2013

I have to give my honest opinion about this product. In fact I started taking this stuff for just two weeks its effects are very sensitive. Surely you will lose body fat, and your metabolism will run faster, especially when there is intense physical activity. You certainly will not regret it. The only inconveninente I noticed was a change in sleep the first two weeks, this actually happened to me. A little nocturnal restlessness, but a little bit. I recommend just taken the morning and never at night. Incidentally night should not be taken any other type of supplement, unless GABA and melatonin which works very well to nullify the effect of 7 Keto for some nocturnal restlessness. I conclude that this supplement works very well! I recommend to all!

it helps to lean out my tummy

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Jan 02, 2013

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »