Energy levels improved...

Posted by Reviewer2603026 on Oct 05, 2011

I'm diabetic, and my energy was depleted by 9 pm especially after work and dealing with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. I would be tired throughout the day too. However,I have a steady flow of energy throughout the day since taking the 7-Keto formula, and I have the energy to deal with my daughter after work as well as other activities. I would buy this product again....

Boosts energy without jitters

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Jan 09, 2012

I found this product helpful in maintaining my weight loss and giving me energy without jitters of caffeine pills. I usually took 1 a day because I would forget to take the other one... but it works just as well!

Effective with exercise

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Nov 21, 2012

I took these with Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry KetonesAnd I've lost visible inches quicker on this with exercise, compared to my usual weight loss through exercise only.

Effective and No noticeable side effect !

Posted by 5759800442121438787 on Jul 22, 2013

I've taken different kinds of weight management pills before. they give me serious side effects like lost of appetite, insomia etc and have bad taste to the throat... but this product Now 7-Keto is really different. i've been able to manage my weight (lost 2-3kg) with this (together with diet restriction + exercise)... and the best thing is that there is no side effect and it's like i have never taken them. But in the gym i could feel extra energy and can run an extra mile.. it's that good.

Value for money

Posted by 5667803163907781124 on May 18, 2014

Seemed to work. I got comments that I looked like I lost weight.

works

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

It actually works but you have to watch what you eat also

Did lose weight but

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Oct 13, 2011

Not sure if it's me cutting down my portion sizes or this supplement. In any case it doesn't give me adverse effects since usually green tea pills give me migraines but this doesn't.

Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer2848870 on Mar 16, 2012

Took this to help with my aging middle and it does seem to be helpiing. At my age, anything that helps even a little is a blessing. Have prided myself on not looking my age and this is a wonderful assist.

Hormone Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1757244 on Aug 16, 2011

This is my hormone replacement. No need for drugs with the 7-Keto DHEA.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer2178581 on Feb 28, 2012

it's still too early for me to review on how effective this product is, but feels like it's working

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »