Good product

Posted by 5049089356828572953 on Oct 31, 2014

Although the effect wasn't as strong as I would have expected, I still believe this is a good product. I have taken Conjugated Linoleic Acid before and its effect this time was stronger than before. I have lost about 3 pounds in the four weeks since I have been using this product (from 197 to 194 pounds, at a height of 5.97 feet). I can't say that it gave me a whole lot of energy, but a slight boost existed the first two hours after taking it. Although I wouldn't recommend this product for losing weight, I would definitely recommend it for easily maintaining a certain weight.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 19, 2014

good

Value for money

Posted by 5667803163907781124 on May 18, 2014

Seemed to work. I got comments that I looked like I lost weight.

Good!!!

Posted by 5018827071974752204 on Jan 31, 2014

Very good and you can see every 2 days if how much of weight you loose. But it works only when we eat sensibly and moderate workout. Simply doing nothing extra - actually makes no difference at all.

Effective and No noticeable side effect !

Posted by 5759800442121438787 on Jul 22, 2013

I've taken different kinds of weight management pills before. they give me serious side effects like lost of appetite, insomia etc and have bad taste to the throat... but this product Now 7-Keto is really different. i've been able to manage my weight (lost 2-3kg) with this (together with diet restriction + exercise)... and the best thing is that there is no side effect and it's like i have never taken them. But in the gym i could feel extra energy and can run an extra mile.. it's that good.

works

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

It actually works but you have to watch what you eat also

Effective with exercise

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Nov 21, 2012

I took these with Healthy Origins, Razberi-K, Raspberry KetonesAnd I've lost visible inches quicker on this with exercise, compared to my usual weight loss through exercise only.

Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer2848870 on Mar 16, 2012

Took this to help with my aging middle and it does seem to be helpiing. At my age, anything that helps even a little is a blessing. Have prided myself on not looking my age and this is a wonderful assist.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer2178581 on Feb 28, 2012

it's still too early for me to review on how effective this product is, but feels like it's working

Boosts energy without jitters

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Jan 09, 2012

I found this product helpful in maintaining my weight loss and giving me energy without jitters of caffeine pills. I usually took 1 a day because I would forget to take the other one... but it works just as well!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »