works

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

It actually works but you have to watch what you eat also

Did lose weight but

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Oct 13, 2011

Not sure if it's me cutting down my portion sizes or this supplement. In any case it doesn't give me adverse effects since usually green tea pills give me migraines but this doesn't.

didnt work

Posted by Reviewer1267037 on Jun 21, 2013

My adrenals still shot, no energy and my doctor has advised me to try another brand. This was on 1 pill a day. No weight loss and actually very hungry.

not good

Posted by Reviewer3053842 on Jul 10, 2012

my iron stomache was not up to this product. no energy boost or weight change. be careful if you use this product.

7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer2548416 on Feb 09, 2011

I use 7 Keto to help keep my stomach from being so flabby. I can tell when I'm not using it....I'm so uncomfortable. It also speeds up my metabolism and I can tell that when I exercise. The gels are easy to swallow.

Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer2848870 on Mar 16, 2012

Took this to help with my aging middle and it does seem to be helpiing. At my age, anything that helps even a little is a blessing. Have prided myself on not looking my age and this is a wonderful assist.

LOVE IT!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These softgels are awesome! They give my husband and I SO MUCH energy! I only take one a day because they are a little on the expensive side, but they really help me get motivated for a work out or anything else I need to get done midday. They haven't helped with weight loss, but they are worth it just for the energy and have helped us to "bring it" in our workouts.

Hormone Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1757244 on Aug 16, 2011

This is my hormone replacement. No need for drugs with the 7-Keto DHEA.

Better than C.L.A

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 23, 2011

Think i will add this to my can feel it works list. I am on my first bottle and feel i have more energy and lost a couple of pounds, am at my lowest weight for 5 years without too much effort.Now products have just gone up in my estimation.

Fast Shipping