didnt work

Posted by Reviewer1267037 on Jun 21, 2013

My adrenals still shot, no energy and my doctor has advised me to try another brand. This was on 1 pill a day. No weight loss and actually very hungry.

problems

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

this causes me to grow lumps in my body so I just cannot take these.

not good

Posted by Reviewer3053842 on Jul 10, 2012

my iron stomache was not up to this product. no energy boost or weight change. be careful if you use this product.

7-Keto, LeanGels, softgels

Posted by Reviewer3139020 on Oct 09, 2011

I have taken this product for a long time and at my age 80 years old, I feel great and I owe some of my good health to this product Also thank I-Herb for the quick shipping and accuracy of their service

7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer2548416 on Feb 09, 2011

I use 7 Keto to help keep my stomach from being so flabby. I can tell when I'm not using it....I'm so uncomfortable. It also speeds up my metabolism and I can tell that when I exercise. The gels are easy to swallow.

Think It's Helping

Posted by Reviewer2848870 on Mar 16, 2012

Took this to help with my aging middle and it does seem to be helpiing. At my age, anything that helps even a little is a blessing. Have prided myself on not looking my age and this is a wonderful assist.

LOVE IT!

Posted by comfycotton on Jun 02, 2011

These softgels are awesome! They give my husband and I SO MUCH energy! I only take one a day because they are a little on the expensive side, but they really help me get motivated for a work out or anything else I need to get done midday. They haven't helped with weight loss, but they are worth it just for the energy and have helped us to "bring it" in our workouts.

Hormone Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1757244 on Aug 16, 2011

This is my hormone replacement. No need for drugs with the 7-Keto DHEA.

Still trying.....

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Jun 24, 2011

to figure out if these are helping me to lose weight. It does give me energy. It you don't want to not be able to sleep don't take after noon. I'm unable to take 2.

Better than C.L.A

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 23, 2011

Think i will add this to my can feel it works list. I am on my first bottle and feel i have more energy and lost a couple of pounds, am at my lowest weight for 5 years without too much effort.Now products have just gone up in my estimation.