• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2879664 on Dec 27, 2007

As a pharmacist I have lots of experience with prescription meds and OTC meds. Based on quantity, price and effectiveness this is one of the best probiotics on the market. I noticed a positive difference in the over health of my GI system within 2 days of starting this product.I experience less indigestion, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. There are other products on the market that are just as effective but you pay a lot more for less product.

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Capsules, (Ice) (NOW-02932)

Posted by Reviewer2279152 on Apr 03, 2008

This product requires refrigeration; should not be offered for 2-day UPS Ground shipping. Arrives in a stryrofoam box with a single skimpy and thawed cold-pack, arriving at or close to room temperature. Needs to be a 1-day delivery service and should be packed with more effective means of keeping it cold.

Fanatastic for Fungual Infections

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Great supplement for fighting yeast and other fungal infections and helping to reestablish a healthy flora in the gut. Much easier way to get these organisms than eating yogurt which is packed full of preservatives and sugars.

best for us

Posted by Reviewer1320562 on Oct 30, 2007

My kids have Autism and problems with bowl movements. With this they have no problem. It's a God sent!

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Jun 14, 2010

These pro-biotics are pretty darn good and are obviously a great bargain price-wise. I store mine in the refrigerator and even a year later they still pass the active test (turning milk into a yogurt consistancy) When taken every day they will also help to keep you regular and reduce bloating. They will help during a cleanse to help keep things moving, too. My husband takes one every day and has for years along with Now Super Enzymes and Swiss Kriss. I personally only take one Now Foods 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus every 3 or 4 days because I swear they are SO strong and do such a great job cleansing me that they tend to make my face break out a bit if I take them every day for any length of time. So, again, for me, they are strong and I only take one every 3 or 4 days.

Fights Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3351899 on Jan 30, 2008

When my niece started taking Acidophilus for a digestive problem, her mother noticed her eczema, which she had suffered with for years, cleared up. I tried it the eczema on my elbows disappeared as well.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Mar 03, 2011

Now brand has never failed me and so these probiotics are the same. I fight with candida and so i need them a lot. These work great.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2364081 on May 30, 2011

so tahnkful for this product, before i had trouble with stomach.. and the dreaded yeast.. now almost a yr and no problems..thank you so much iherb

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1603293 on May 19, 2011

I take one of these twice daliy, they help with my low blood sugar, to keep yeast infection at bay.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1666591 on May 10, 2010

When you take supplements, much of the time you can't tell that anything has changed, but with this product you can! An acupuncturist told me that taking something to help my digestive track would also help my acne. She recommended live Acidophilus and Bifidus with a minimum 8 billion count. That is when I found this product and it really works! Also, it easy to order and comes within a day or two of ordering in a Styrofoam box with an icepack so the product is still chilled when it arrives on my doorstep!