• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

This is a great product. When you order it, be careful if you live East of the Mississippi because you will have to order it overnight delivery. When I ordered with 2-day delivery, it was barely cold when it arrived, and this greatly reduces the freshness as stated in the Special Note. If you can't afford the overnight shipping, then order a non-refrigerated form or what they call a stabilized form (which work just as well).

Lower Bowel Flora

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Jul 09, 2009

Love it.....thanks, Now Foods!!

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Jan 27, 2009

This has helped my tummy troubles tremendously.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1764220 on May 12, 2010

I've been taking it for about a month and haven't noticed anything really. I will say that I haven't had any adverse reactions, and it seems to be good for me, but there are no outstanding benefits that I've noticed so far.

Beware...this is not sent on ice!!!

Posted by 4679896181607202441 on Nov 11, 2015

This review has nothing to do with the product, but with shipping. It states on the site that the product is refrigerated. There is also a review stating the consumer received the product in styrofoam on ice. Mine arrived only in a carboard box. I reached out to iherb, and they said it would have said "ice" if it was to be shipped this way. Very misleading!!! How was I to know that? Everything on the site lead you to believe otherwise. I was also told it ships as per manufacturers instructions and I should take it up with them. So do I have useless probiotics? I'm not sure. I feel that customer service could have offered to ship on ice, or a refund. I was not offered either. I won't order from iherb again!!!!

shipping time was HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1505285 on Oct 03, 2013

Because the shipping timing for this product is extremely important(product MUST BE kept cold) I took advantage of the expedited shipping that IHERB offers...this product was shipped from California,keep in mind I live in Utah,not so far away, IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT MY FRONT DOOR!!!!Needless to say,the product was warm when it arrived,for who knows how many days???? Absolutely inexcusable IHERB!!!! I am a loyal,repeat customer of IHERB and have been for many years and have always been impressed with their quick delivery,but this one time when the quickness of the delivery of my order really affects the product,I am extremely dissapointed and know the lack of refrigeration has hurt the quality of this product. I emailed IHERB,hoping they will do the right thing and replace the product with a COLD bottle....but have yet to hear back from them.....so dissapointed IHERB!!!!!

Poor shipping method/ packaging by iherb

Posted by 5560149201034608908 on Dec 02, 2016

I have no complaints about the product; it is the shipping from iherb that is disappointing. I bought a number of items and my probiotics was shipped together with the other items in a box. Needless to say, this item was not kept refrigerated to ensure potency. Im paying for 8 billion active bacteria, but how many survived transportation at room temperature in hot Singapore (if any left), I do not know. I read past reviews about shipment of this product, and it seems some people received their items in a cooler box with ice? Or refrigerated? Nope, not mine for sure. Not even basic refrigeration. Was refrigeration a thing of the the past for iherb? Or is this because I ordered multiple items and you simply pack them all in a single box?

we take every day.

Posted by Reviewer1047344 on Nov 18, 2007

our doctor is who started us on this.

Disappointed in the shipping package

Posted by Reviewer2566162 on Nov 28, 2007

I paid extra to have my order shipped faster in a refrigerated carton. Unfortunately the old shipping container which was used had a large whole in its side which allowed heat to get into the package. The package was either weak when it was shipped or damaged in transit. My order of probiotics which requires to be keep cool may have gotten ruined and spoiled. I'm disappointed since I have been ordering this product for several years and never had a problem but this will probably be my last shipment. Steve Uglinica

BAD

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 08, 2014

BAD VERY EXPENSIVE