July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus, 120 Veggie Caps

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2000696 on Apr 27, 2011

another great product from NOW. this i use,and give to some friends year round,with excellent results.its really comforting if you have discomforts by lack of these probiotic enzymes.. alot of people suffer from that without even knowing it. this one does the trick!

great product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Great supplement for fighting yeast. Definitely helps for digestion.

Pro biotics work for me

Posted by 5457115531285146969 on Aug 01, 2013

I've always used the "cheap" probiotic from the supermarket or drugstore. But after using Now Foods I do feel the difference. My energy level is higher, my skin and hair looks better. I feel better. I certainly wil buy these products again using your website. The same products in Holland, where I live, are more expensive.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1764220 on May 12, 2010

I've been taking it for about a month and haven't noticed anything really. I will say that I haven't had any adverse reactions, and it seems to be good for me, but there are no outstanding benefits that I've noticed so far.

shipping time was HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1505285 on Oct 03, 2013

Because the shipping timing for this product is extremely important(product MUST BE kept cold) I took advantage of the expedited shipping that IHERB offers...this product was shipped from California,keep in mind I live in Utah,not so far away, IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT MY FRONT DOOR!!!!Needless to say,the product was warm when it arrived,for who knows how many days???? Absolutely inexcusable IHERB!!!! I am a loyal,repeat customer of IHERB and have been for many years and have always been impressed with their quick delivery,but this one time when the quickness of the delivery of my order really affects the product,I am extremely dissapointed and know the lack of refrigeration has hurt the quality of this product. I emailed IHERB,hoping they will do the right thing and replace the product with a COLD bottle....but have yet to hear back from them.....so dissapointed IHERB!!!!!