• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Beware...this is not sent on ice!!!

Posted by 4679896181607202441 on Nov 11, 2015

This review has nothing to do with the product, but with shipping. It states on the site that the product is refrigerated. There is also a review stating the consumer received the product in styrofoam on ice. Mine arrived only in a carboard box. I reached out to iherb, and they said it would have said "ice" if it was to be shipped this way. Very misleading!!! How was I to know that? Everything on the site lead you to believe otherwise. I was also told it ships as per manufacturers instructions and I should take it up with them. So do I have useless probiotics? I'm not sure. I feel that customer service could have offered to ship on ice, or a refund. I was not offered either. I won't order from iherb again!!!!

Nah

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Get the GNC acidophilus or yarrow one instead, this one doesn't work

BAD

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 08, 2014

BAD VERY EXPENSIVE

shipping time was HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1505285 on Oct 03, 2013

Because the shipping timing for this product is extremely important(product MUST BE kept cold) I took advantage of the expedited shipping that IHERB offers...this product was shipped from California,keep in mind I live in Utah,not so far away, IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT MY FRONT DOOR!!!!Needless to say,the product was warm when it arrived,for who knows how many days???? Absolutely inexcusable IHERB!!!! I am a loyal,repeat customer of IHERB and have been for many years and have always been impressed with their quick delivery,but this one time when the quickness of the delivery of my order really affects the product,I am extremely dissapointed and know the lack of refrigeration has hurt the quality of this product. I emailed IHERB,hoping they will do the right thing and replace the product with a COLD bottle....but have yet to hear back from them.....so dissapointed IHERB!!!!!

There were not many effects.

Posted by Reviewer1506566 on Mar 05, 2012

I began to take 2 capsules a day and have become ineffective one week later.

My Now Foods, Acidophilus & Bifidus was hot when delivered.

Posted by Reviewer3331381 on Aug 13, 2008

The bottle was supposed to be backed in ice. When I reeived it the ice packs were hot. I'm not sure if the capsules were damaged by the heat or not.

Disappointed in the shipping package

Posted by Reviewer2566162 on Nov 28, 2007

I paid extra to have my order shipped faster in a refrigerated carton. Unfortunately the old shipping container which was used had a large whole in its side which allowed heat to get into the package. The package was either weak when it was shipped or damaged in transit. My order of probiotics which requires to be keep cool may have gotten ruined and spoiled. I'm disappointed since I have been ordering this product for several years and never had a problem but this will probably be my last shipment. Steve Uglinica