Now Foods, Açai, Powder, Certified Organic, 3 oz (85 g)

Energy Food

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2287812 on Jan 25, 2010

Acai is a good supplement no doubt. However, for some strange reason whenever I use this brand I break out into hives. I would still recommend it has it is very helpful before and during my menstrual cycle.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009

This is the perfect product to add to superfood mixtures, it tastes really good and gives you a boost of energy.

great

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

concentrated anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer1611526 on Apr 21, 2009

This highly beneficial powder can be sprinkled on just about any dish, added to a smoothy, used to make a coconut milk ice cream....use your imagination to enliven your taste buds while nourishing your body.