Energy Food

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

great

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

acai antioxident

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Too soon to tell any changes, since we tend to be healthy, so improvements are subtle. Like the fact that acai can be had freeze dried, and price is fair. Thanks Shila

Seem to work well so far

Posted by Reviewer1243558 on May 08, 2009

Seem to work well so far. I generally put the acai smoothie packs in my morning smoothie. Works well.

seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Jun 01, 2009

From skin and pulp, which is preferable. Good price.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on May 01, 2010

Good product

Ok, but..

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 13, 2010

Fine taste, but does not completely dissolve in water, I like the veggie caps better.

Great product/price/taste

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jan 13, 2011

Nothing beats the real thing, but this is great compared to drinking those high sugar drinks. I drink it mixed w/ water only.

gives energy

Posted by Reviewer3053871 on Jan 28, 2012

I have to put 1 tsp of this powder into my morning smoothie to feel a difference, so the suggested serving size is way too little. but it's a good product.

Seems good!

Posted by 5462800911576306133 on Oct 23, 2013

I haven't been using it for so long, but it tastes pretty neutral and works good in sereals and smoothies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »