RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,101.67

₽1,729.01

Экономия: ₽627.34 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Energy Food

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3223293 Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231842 Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

acai antioxident

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2851330 May 05, 2009

Too soon to tell any changes, since we tend to be healthy, so improvements are subtle. Like the fact that acai can be had freeze dried, and price is fair. Thanks Shila

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seem to work well so far

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1243558 May 08, 2009

Seem to work well so far. I generally put the acai smoothie packs in my morning smoothie. Works well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

seems to be a good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1242553 Jun 01, 2009

From skin and pulp, which is preferable. Good price.

Nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2045416 May 01, 2010

Good product

Ok, but..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2975168 Aug 13, 2010

Fine taste, but does not completely dissolve in water, I like the veggie caps better.

Great product/price/taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1494359 Jan 13, 2011

Nothing beats the real thing, but this is great compared to drinking those high sugar drinks. I drink it mixed w/ water only.

gives energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3053871 Jan 28, 2012

I have to put 1 tsp of this powder into my morning smoothie to feel a difference, so the suggested serving size is way too little. but it's a good product.

Seems good!

Отзыв оставлен 5462800911576306133 Oct 23, 2013

I haven't been using it for so long, but it tastes pretty neutral and works good in sereals and smoothies.

Позиции 1-10 из 11