Now Foods, Açai, Powder, Certified Organic, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Energy Food

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

great

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.

acai antioxident

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Too soon to tell any changes, since we tend to be healthy, so improvements are subtle. Like the fact that acai can be had freeze dried, and price is fair. Thanks Shila

Seem to work well so far

Posted by Reviewer1243558 on May 08, 2009

Seem to work well so far. I generally put the acai smoothie packs in my morning smoothie. Works well.

seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Jun 01, 2009

From skin and pulp, which is preferable. Good price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »