Great price

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Jul 21, 2009

This is the perfect product to add to superfood mixtures, it tastes really good and gives you a boost of energy.

Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer1791065 on Jul 29, 2009

Great supplement to add to smoothies and recovery drinks

Best choice if looking for acai

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

Other freeze-dried acai only consists of the pulp. This brand includes the skin, which adds to the nutritional benefits. Nothing else added. Tastes good and pure and I feel better taking it than the diluted juices or pricey tablets.

concentrated anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer1611526 on Apr 21, 2009

This highly beneficial powder can be sprinkled on just about any dish, added to a smoothy, used to make a coconut milk ice cream....use your imagination to enliven your taste buds while nourishing your body.

Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2203440 on Jul 08, 2009

I use this product every day in my smoothie and when I am at the gym. It revives me and gives me more energy to perform. I am 63 years old.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2394883 on Nov 02, 2009

This is a very good value Acai powder. It has a very dark purple color. It mixes reasonably well in water, but there is some pulp that doesn't dissolve. I have read reviews on other brands of Acai that say it tastes like dirt. This one tastes like a sour berry. If you prefer a sweet taste, just add some Stevia.

Very happy with this acai

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Aug 27, 2009

As good as they come...or any I have tried...

Love this product!

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Mar 28, 2014

Love it. I used to get the capsule one. Both are great. It helps with my bowel movement. I am the kind of person that do not poo very often (but not constipation). I poo more after taking this( From twice a week to almost eveyday). I love this brand of acai and it is better that the Doctor's Best one.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Apr 23, 2009

Excellent value for Acai ... although we did weigh ours and only recieved 70g! still love it for adding to the morning smoothie.

Acai powder

Posted by Reviewer3099375 on Aug 06, 2009

I love this product, blend it up in my morning smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »