POOR QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Apr 09, 2011

Acai should'nt taste bland, good quality Acai has a chocolate after taste, poor processing gave out poor quality product...I wish NOW should source their RAW material else where..

Acai

Posted by Reviewer1236222 on May 23, 2009

Only been taking Acai for a little over a month. I use it in conjuction with L-Arginine to hopefully ward off heart problems which run in my family. I have noticed that I did lose a few pounds also.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Apr 23, 2009

Excellent value for Acai ... although we did weigh ours and only recieved 70g! still love it for adding to the morning smoothie.

Acai powder

Posted by Reviewer3099375 on Aug 06, 2009

I love this product, blend it up in my morning smoothie.

acai powder

Posted by Reviewer2024505 on Jan 09, 2010

Is freeze dried powdered berries. Seems to be a better alternative than Acai capsules which have some additives I'm not sure I want to ingest and is less expensive than acai concentrated liquid.

Excellent quality and value

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Oct 23, 2010

I compared this acai powder with the much more expensive brand I got elsewhere. The quality was equal. Color the same intense dark maroon. It was fresh. I can highly recommend this product.

outstanding product.

Posted by Reviewer1214252 on Jan 02, 2011

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a teaspoon or 2 added on my fruit or in my juices

Love this product!

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Mar 28, 2014

Love it. I used to get the capsule one. Both are great. It helps with my bowel movement. I am the kind of person that do not poo very often (but not constipation). I poo more after taking this( From twice a week to almost eveyday). I love this brand of acai and it is better that the Doctor's Best one.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2589287 on Jul 09, 2011

nice product, lasts a long time, just too bad it comes in a plastic container..

Acari Powder

Posted by Reviewer1803840 on Mar 09, 2010

Not bad,but very hard for the product to dissolve in a cold drink