Seem to work well so far

Posted by Reviewer1243558 on May 08, 2009

Seem to work well so far. I generally put the acai smoothie packs in my morning smoothie. Works well.

acai antioxident

Posted by Reviewer2851330 on May 05, 2009

Too soon to tell any changes, since we tend to be healthy, so improvements are subtle. Like the fact that acai can be had freeze dried, and price is fair. Thanks Shila

Energy Food

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Apr 28, 2009

As this is the first time I've taken Acai, I delayed writing a review until I'd finished 1 bottle. Taste: powdery if mixed with cold drinks, but fine with any juice at room temperature. Noticable Effects: 1) gives a tremendous boost of energy. I take it twice a day, morning and afternoon. 2) noticed some weight loss although I'm not on a diet. I will be ordering this product again, as I'm eager to see what other effects it has on my general health when taken reqularly.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Apr 23, 2009

Excellent value for Acai ... although we did weigh ours and only recieved 70g! still love it for adding to the morning smoothie.

concentrated anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer1611526 on Apr 21, 2009

This highly beneficial powder can be sprinkled on just about any dish, added to a smoothy, used to make a coconut milk ice cream....use your imagination to enliven your taste buds while nourishing your body.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 16, 2009

i like this powder!

great

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

I like this. You can reconstitute your own acai juice without all the sugar. The taste is bitter, but good. Also, much cheaper than other acai products.