Fatique No More

Posted by Reviewer1925286 on Sep 24, 2008

I had fatique because of taking Tamoxifene (breast cancer drug). My energy level was low that I had difficult time working 8 hours a day. A month after taking AHCC, the powder form, once a day, I feel I could have the normal working schedule again. I was amazed and thankful this thing works for me.

Good Product

Posted by EdithW on Mar 21, 2010

I like this product but unfortunatly I can't continue to order because of the expense. Live on Social Scurity so what can I say. I put it in my mouth & drink H2O because I did not like the way it mixed in H2O. Taste isn't too bad.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2186147 on Jan 01, 2008

stuff is a huge immune stimulant

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 11, 2008

I took one bottle in 14 days. It's expensive, but I had to fight bacteria. I had the idea I felt better after using this, but I use other sypplements so it's hard to say this one did it. My only problem is the price. If it was less expensive, I would buy it again. It has a great taste!

controls sugar/glucose

Posted by Reviewer2056739 on Nov 18, 2007

I've been struck badly with low sugar shakes but two days on this stuff and never occured again.Plus my immune system is better.

now foods, AHCC, 100% pure powder

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

This is the most cost effective AHCC that I could find. After much research I decided to try AHCC to cure a chronic cough which I have had for approximately 16 years. Initially I wondered if it was helping to cure my condition or making it worse as my coughing was becoming more frequent and had become a very deep barking kind of cough. I asked my kinesiologist to test me to see if it was doing me any good and she urged me to keep taking it as she said her testing showed that it was very good for me and that my worsened symptoms were happening as it was purging my system and that eventually I would feel much better and not have to keep taking it. I feel that I have more vital energy on having finished the first bottle and am now stating on the second. If it cures my cough and other immune issues that I have then my family and I will be very thankful.

AHCC

Posted by tedhuang on Feb 04, 2010

Good!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1749056 on Jan 18, 2009

I am impressed with great service & product.