Now Foods, AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

4th Stage Endometrial Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2086016 on Jan 09, 2009

I was diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer and in 4th stage of the disease. My doctor told me that I would need surgery, radiation and chemo and said it would be a hell of a battle. I did have surgery and then, I began taking this product and after four weeks, my cancer was completely gone. I am now in remission. No radiation and chemo. I am glad I found this product and will continue to take it as long as I live. My doctor is completely amazed.

It really seems to work!!!

Posted by Reviewer2962939 on Nov 08, 2007

My father who is in his upper 80's swears by this product, as his bladder cancer has remained in remission for over two years now. His doctors are amazed by the apparent results.

AHCC Immune Support!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Reviewer1135555 on Oct 23, 2009

If you are simply looking to sustain a healthy immune system or are relatively healthy and want to jump start your immune system, it is recommended that you begin with a loading dose for maximum benefit. Therefore, it is suggested that you take 6 capsules a day, 2 with each meal, for the first 3-4 weeks and then cut back to simply 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, as a maintenance dose. However, if you have a compromised or weakened immune system, many users begin with 6 a day and continue for several months until they feel healthy again. Also, it is advisable that you take it one hour apart from other supplements or medications and if you have a problem taking capsules.

Recommend. Would not be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1410166 on Mar 06, 2007

Thank You for this product. It boosts my immune system. One example- I startrd getting a bad cold with sore raw sniffling nose,soar throat and by that night I had an achy neck and Blah over all. You know the feeling. I took 2 NOW brand AHCC 3X that same day it began. I got a good nights rest and some took some Vitamin C and Grip Heel. The next morning yes the next morning I was great no sniffling no achy neck the cold was 95% better. This was my experience.

Infection fighter

Posted by Reviewer2674729 on Jan 24, 2007

My husband was plagued for months with an e-coli infection that proved resistant to various antibiotics. He has been taking NOW brand AHCC (combined with Gr8-Dophilus)for nearly two years and has not had a recurrence of e-coli