• 100% Freeze Dried and Certified Organic Acai.
  • Customer Ratings

NOW Acai has the power!

Posted by Reviewer1058891 on Jun 03, 2009

This Acai product from NOW is the best. I have tried a number of Acai products, and this has easily given me the best results in my overall well being. The darker the fruit, the more pure it is. Congrats to NOW!

Acai is Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Aug 06, 2009

Acai gave me the energy I need and the competitive liveliness required when playing tennis.

Helps with joint pain n great energy booster!

Posted by Reviewer2234240 on Jan 10, 2010

this stuff is great! I don't wake up with stiff painful joints at my fingers anymore and I can go without a nap from 5am till 11pm! This has a better effect (on me) than the juice itself. I hope in the long term, this will also bring down my cancer marker which is a little out of normal range. Have ordered again!! Thumbs up for the price too! ;)

Now

Posted by Reviewer2751558 on Mar 02, 2011

Great product,i have more energy and less water retention.

It Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2682345 on Jun 20, 2011

I have less appetite than I did before and I did it naturally.

Will Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer2894213 on Jul 13, 2011

I have used Acai for a while now, and will continue to use this great product, it does what it says.

Acai

Posted by Reviewer2963873 on May 10, 2010

I have been taking this products for more than 3 months, it does not make me lose weight, but it does give me energy. Now I don't rely on coffee any more.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Jun 24, 2010

I am sorry, but this product did not have any effect what so ever. My skin is the same (acne prone), my energy level is the same (low), and I actually have put on some weigth while using these acai capsules. I just recieved another acai product, I donæt want to give up, so this time I ordered powder from navitas. I hope I have better results!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3238326 on Jul 17, 2009

This has been a great supplement for my husband & I. We have noticed improved eyesight and skin. It does give me more energy. We will continue to take this product.

Now Foods, Acai, Super Fruit Antioxidant, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2841182 on Jun 17, 2009

Although i have used it for not too long but the tone of my skin has improved a lot. I think it is highly effective.