• 100% Freeze Dried and Certified Organic Acai.
  • Customer Ratings

The best and cheapest Acai out there.

Posted by Reviewer3261990 on Nov 15, 2009

Title says it all, don't get scammed by all this "free trial stuff", they will get your credit card number and then just keep charging you fraudently until you change your number. I know because it happened to me.

Acai and C is the best

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jul 06, 2011

I take 1 Acai each lunchtime and a vitamin C at breakfast and dinner and believe this to be the best regime for good health. Acai has shown improvement in general health since using this product over the last 6 months

good and strong products

Posted by Reviewer1718426 on May 04, 2011

I take it in combination with oother antioxidants and Coenzima Q10. It's energizer and I fell well

Acia

Posted by Reviewer2789532 on Nov 15, 2010

Bought to try it cunt see diference but will continue to use it.

good skin

Posted by Reviewer2070720 on Nov 24, 2010

good skin

Clears up my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

At first i couldn't believe it, but Now i see that MY acne-issues are slowly dissapearing! That is excellent, considering the fact that i've struggled to clear MY skin for about two years..

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1527255 on Oct 26, 2012

I usually have bowel movement problem. but after taking Acai, my situation getting better and better.

The Super Fruit

Posted by Reviewer1009474 on Oct 10, 2011

I have been taking this regularly for about 2 weeks. I am taking many other supplemnents and just recently added this to my intake. Unfortunately, I cannot give you any great property value from taking this alone. I have heard of the anti-oxidant properties of acai and have been drinking the juice regularly. Without mixing acai with other juices, it is not the most tantilizing drink, so I thought that the capsule form would be great. It has turned out to work. I don't have to hold my nose or hold my breath to get a daily dosage and I love the anti-oxidant properties.

good stuff for energy

Posted by Reviewer3132529 on Oct 28, 2011

I take Acai early in the morning both with Q10, before breakfast drink some Goji juice and till late evening I am full of energy, working hard and feeling absolutely healthy, also in good mood. Everything will look normal, except one thing - for about 14 years I have hepatitis c.

Gezond!

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 02, 2013

Acai is heel gezond en helpt ook nog voor de slanke lijn. Wat willen we nog meer?!