• 100% Freeze Dried and Certified Organic Acai.
  • Reviews | English

antioxidant and improved energy

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Oct 31, 2009

I started taking this about 2 months ago to try and help my arthritis and to help keep me healthy, I am 59 years old and work hard every day in a dairy dept. and so far I am able to keep up with the younger ones and feel like I have more energy than I did before taking this. I have had this job for 4 years and was starting to slow down. Now Foods always has good products for good prices

Clears up my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

At first i couldn't believe it, but Now i see that MY acne-issues are slowly dissapearing! That is excellent, considering the fact that i've struggled to clear MY skin for about two years..

Brighter complexion

Posted by Reviewer3333355 on Mar 04, 2012

I've been taking coconut oil and Acai for 3 weeks and my skin is in much better shape. I don't know which one had this effect so i'll be taking both of them. I have thin skin that breaks out easily and it's much better now. I take the 2 caps right after lunch for better absorption.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1527255 on Oct 26, 2012

I usually have bowel movement problem. but after taking Acai, my situation getting better and better.

ACAI

Posted by Reviewer2962766 on Dec 07, 2011

TAKING TO BOOST MY IMMUNE SYSTEM

Acai and C is the best

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jul 06, 2011

I take 1 Acai each lunchtime and a vitamin C at breakfast and dinner and believe this to be the best regime for good health. Acai has shown improvement in general health since using this product over the last 6 months

good and strong products

Posted by Reviewer1718426 on May 04, 2011

I take it in combination with oother antioxidants and Coenzima Q10. It's energizer and I fell well

The Super Fruit

Posted by Reviewer1009474 on Oct 10, 2011

I have been taking this regularly for about 2 weeks. I am taking many other supplemnents and just recently added this to my intake. Unfortunately, I cannot give you any great property value from taking this alone. I have heard of the anti-oxidant properties of acai and have been drinking the juice regularly. Without mixing acai with other juices, it is not the most tantilizing drink, so I thought that the capsule form would be great. It has turned out to work. I don't have to hold my nose or hold my breath to get a daily dosage and I love the anti-oxidant properties.

good stuff for energy

Posted by Reviewer3132529 on Oct 28, 2011

I take Acai early in the morning both with Q10, before breakfast drink some Goji juice and till late evening I am full of energy, working hard and feeling absolutely healthy, also in good mood. Everything will look normal, except one thing - for about 14 years I have hepatitis c.

Gezond!

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 02, 2013

Acai is heel gezond en helpt ook nog voor de slanke lijn. Wat willen we nog meer?!