Too many additives

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010

Natural Flavors, etc. Wish i had known.

The only concentration that can make a difference, gives energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 01, 2009

I normally don't prefer food extracts because most of them are equivalent to consuming only a handful of fruits a month which is not effective. I bought two of these and I get 1kg of acai berry every 2 weeks. Only this kind of servings can make a difference. It also gives a stimulating effect and energy. So if you are looking for a natural food antioxidant, 2 bottles of these a month is the way to go.

Super berry woes!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

The acai tree is actually a type of palm tree that is native to the Amazon rainforest region that grow dark purple berries. Its combination of antioxidants, amino acids and omega fatty acids all help slow the aging process by boosting immune and metabolic function and removing destructive free radicals from our bodies. Acai has all the vitamins and minerals of most fruits. Among acai’s many antioxidants is one particular powerhouse called anthocyanin, which is suspected to be the driving force behind acai’s free-radical and age-fighting powers. It’s common in fruits with rich red and purple colours, like grapes and berries, but acai has far more than any other food. Read the label properly and do a simple mathematic calculation.” 35,000 mg (=35g) fresh acai fruit per 15ml”. (473ml/15ml)*35g=1103g nearly 2.5 pounds fresh acai berry. I don’t know how much fresh Acai berry cost as it is not available here. This juice is very sour with strong berry taste. Yes it is slightly sweet. Not recommended drink with empty stomach. Possible worsen gastric. Purchase this product mainly to boost body immune system and to fight biological stress as what this product claimed in its label.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3136097 on Jun 07, 2011

It gives me energy.

Best way to enjoy Acai up in the cold north

Posted by djsoma on Nov 13, 2011

Love the taste and the feeling I got from this precious liquid. I just pour it straight to my mouth whenever I want, thanx to the easy-to-use bottle.

Acai

Posted by jeolca on Jun 25, 2012

The highest antioxidant. Please reduce sugar.

good price for a good product

Posted by Reviewer2479806 on Aug 14, 2009

I bought it for me and my friends. She had used similar products before, which cost much more. She said the "now foods Acai juice" both tastes and works better. Highly recommend!

Easiest way to take a supplement

Posted by Reviewer2656682 on Jul 31, 2009

I just squirt this into my water. pleasant taste.

An absolute must!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

Love this! Have already ordered 2 more bottles!

Greatest acai available!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 11, 2011

This is the best acai juice, that can be bought here. It has the highest concentrate, and its taste is delicious! Recommended for everyone, for everyday! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »