Too many additives

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010

Natural Flavors, etc. Wish i had known.

The only concentration that can make a difference, gives energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1194292 on Oct 01, 2009

I normally don't prefer food extracts because most of them are equivalent to consuming only a handful of fruits a month which is not effective. I bought two of these and I get 1kg of acai berry every 2 weeks. Only this kind of servings can make a difference. It also gives a stimulating effect and energy. So if you are looking for a natural food antioxidant, 2 bottles of these a month is the way to go.

Super berry woes!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

The acai tree is actually a type of palm tree that is native to the Amazon rainforest region that grow dark purple berries. Its combination of antioxidants, amino acids and omega fatty acids all help slow the aging process by boosting immune and metabolic function and removing destructive free radicals from our bodies. Acai has all the vitamins and minerals of most fruits. Among acai’s many antioxidants is one particular powerhouse called anthocyanin, which is suspected to be the driving force behind acai’s free-radical and age-fighting powers. It’s common in fruits with rich red and purple colours, like grapes and berries, but acai has far more than any other food. Read the label properly and do a simple mathematic calculation.” 35,000 mg (=35g) fresh acai fruit per 15ml”. (473ml/15ml)*35g=1103g nearly 2.5 pounds fresh acai berry. I don’t know how much fresh Acai berry cost as it is not available here. This juice is very sour with strong berry taste. Yes it is slightly sweet. Not recommended drink with empty stomach. Possible worsen gastric. Purchase this product mainly to boost body immune system and to fight biological stress as what this product claimed in its label.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3136097 on Jun 07, 2011

It gives me energy.

Best way to enjoy Acai up in the cold north

Posted by djsoma on Nov 13, 2011

Love the taste and the feeling I got from this precious liquid. I just pour it straight to my mouth whenever I want, thanx to the easy-to-use bottle.

good price for a good product

Posted by Reviewer2479806 on Aug 14, 2009

I bought it for me and my friends. She had used similar products before, which cost much more. She said the "now foods Acai juice" both tastes and works better. Highly recommend!

Looks like working to me

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 03, 2010

I bought this product for my wife to assist her weight control. she said that her apatite dropped down and she feel like burning from inside. it's been 2 weeks now and she have lost about 2 lb. she is taking 10 ml on the morning half to one hour before breakfast. happy new healthy year to everyone.

Acai

Posted by jeolca on Jun 25, 2012

The highest antioxidant. Please reduce sugar.

acai Liquid concentrate

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Use it and like it, tastes awesome. Not sure if I've seen how beneficial it is to me because I'm taking so many other herbs now as well. Kids love the taste, but keep up with the dosage correctly. When I took a lil too much, felt lil. lightheaded for some reason.

PERFECT ACAI!!!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

IN LOVE WITH IT!! THE HEALTHIEST THING IN TEH WORLD! 10 STARS!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »