Now Foods, Acai SuperFruit Antioxidant Juice, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 1-star

not sure what all the hype is with acai

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 19, 2008

have been taking this product for 2 months and can honestly say I dont feel anything.

Did absolutely nothing for my eczema!

Posted by Reviewer2233496 on Dec 14, 2010

I have severe eczema, after 4 bottles of Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice, I saw no improvement whatsoever, actually, my condition got a little worse! To be fair, I have tried 2 bottles of Dynamic Health Acai Plus, also did not work at all. Both brands, I took at least double the recommended dosage, often twice daily, both brands are watery, taste about the same, taste-wise, both are easy to take. My order of Genesis Today Acai 100 arrived today, since this brand costs nealry 3 times the other 2 brands, here's hoping this brand will help.