Acai

Posted by Reviewer2569418 on Aug 03, 2010

It is interesting that the label on the bottle says that there are 6.5 g of acai and 0 g of fat per serving. These two statements are incompatible. Acai is about 50% fat, so if there were really 6.5 g of acai, there should be 3 g of fat. To measure total fat, one can extract with a 2:1 mixture of chloroform plus methanol, save the chloroform layer, evaporate off the chloroform and weigh the residue. By this test, one serving (30 mL) contains only 0.16 g of fat, so it is very doubtful that there is anywhere near 6.5 g of acai in one serving.

Great for People with RA, Low Energy & the Heart!

Posted by Reviewer2530259 on Jun 30, 2009

I have RA and used to drink another product, a special product that was limited to a certain date and supported Susan B. Komen Cancer Research Ctr., that contained the Acai with polyphenols which are also good for the heart. Now, though I still buy the same drink, it does not have the Acai. I picked up the first bottle of NOW ACAI at the local grocer but found I could get a better deal with iherb. I had it to my "slenderize" drink every morning and have it while I walk-boosts my energy, too! Recommend!

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

This product tastes great and is easy to take. I mix it in my ice tea. I feel more relaxed and not so stressed out since starting this product.

Antioxidants

Posted by 4723027099405364007 on Feb 20, 2014

Rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, also known as oxidizers, before they damage one's cells.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2321909 on Sep 13, 2009

the product is amazing and tastes great I have taken it for 2 weeks now and feel much better and have more energy. I will definitely keep buying it!

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice.

Posted by Reviewer2282677 on Jul 30, 2009

Love this stuff. Gives me all day energy and a better since of well being. I also have noticed my bones crack less. Best product of it's kind for the price!!!

Great price and great product. HIGH concentration of Acai !!

Posted by Reviewer2246526 on Feb 06, 2009

This has one of the highest concentration per serving of Acai berry than any of the other products out there. Notice how some products do not disclose the actual amount of acai in their product (like Mona Vie). Because they are jipping you. NOW is upfront and makes a great product. My wife takes 2 servings of this/day to help with her Huntington's disease. I also take some for good health.

All are effective to me...

Posted by Reviewer1667319 on Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Gator`

Posted by Reviewer2066168 on Apr 27, 2008

Great Price

Love the taste

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Jan 01, 2015

Love the taste and it gives me a lot of energy and I keep healthy!!