Addictive

Posted by Reviewer1824279 on Nov 21, 2009

It's hard to limit to two tablespoons a day. You can feel the potency of this stuff when it hits your mouth, and it also tastes awesome (not too sweet as with some Acai juice mixes).

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3167820 on Jan 28, 2009

I have ordered this product several times now and am pleased with it. It tastes great, fruity, but not too sweet. It's full of antioxidants and I believe it gives me more energy. I've never had a problem with shipping from Iherb and will keep buying my supplements from them.

Great price and great product. HIGH concentration of Acai !!

Posted by Reviewer2246526 on Feb 06, 2009

This has one of the highest concentration per serving of Acai berry than any of the other products out there. Notice how some products do not disclose the actual amount of acai in their product (like Mona Vie). Because they are jipping you. NOW is upfront and makes a great product. My wife takes 2 servings of this/day to help with her Huntington's disease. I also take some for good health.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1925071 on May 21, 2009

wonderful product my husband and i use this.energy boost. sometimes we feel like the rabbit that keeps going.

Great for People with RA, Low Energy & the Heart!

Posted by Reviewer2530259 on Jun 30, 2009

I have RA and used to drink another product, a special product that was limited to a certain date and supported Susan B. Komen Cancer Research Ctr., that contained the Acai with polyphenols which are also good for the heart. Now, though I still buy the same drink, it does not have the Acai. I picked up the first bottle of NOW ACAI at the local grocer but found I could get a better deal with iherb. I had it to my "slenderize" drink every morning and have it while I walk-boosts my energy, too! Recommend!

All are effective to me...

Posted by Reviewer1667319 on Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Now Foods, Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice.

Posted by Reviewer2282677 on Jul 30, 2009

Love this stuff. Gives me all day energy and a better since of well being. I also have noticed my bones crack less. Best product of it's kind for the price!!!

Good!

Posted by 5478919397925670559 on Jan 06, 2015

Good taste! Good Price!

Best Juice EVER??

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Maybe not! Wikipedia: As of April 2012, there are no scientifically controlled studies providing any health benefits from acai. However, all berries are healthy, so 3 stars for the low price. And I must say, I really trust Now Foods brand. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3360071 on Jul 20, 2008

Excellent product, inexpensive compared to similar products. Fast shipping. Thanks