fanastic product

Posted by Reviewer1172951 on Nov 13, 2008

This product is being used daily in smoothies. I find it to provide vitality, energy and have over all a noticeable strenghtening of my immune system.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jun 28, 2008

tastes great in smoothies and i love to add a splash of this to my evening cocktail.

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer1824279 on Nov 21, 2009

It's hard to limit to two tablespoons a day. You can feel the potency of this stuff when it hits your mouth, and it also tastes awesome (not too sweet as with some Acai juice mixes).

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2812691 on Jul 31, 2008

I really love the taste and it gives you more energy through out the day, it's a good product and it's affordable

Acai

Posted by Reviewer3141590 on Dec 06, 2007

Great product at a great price. We have used other acai drinks but none compares to this one.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3167820 on Jan 28, 2009

I have ordered this product several times now and am pleased with it. It tastes great, fruity, but not too sweet. It's full of antioxidants and I believe it gives me more energy. I've never had a problem with shipping from Iherb and will keep buying my supplements from them.

Acai Super Frit Antioxidant Juice

Posted by Reviewer3281336 on Aug 16, 2008

Great taste...works to keep me feeling energized and feeling great. Best price I can find anywhere for the product.

Good!

Posted by 5478919397925670559 on Jan 06, 2015

Good taste! Good Price!

Best Juice EVER??

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Maybe not! Wikipedia: As of April 2012, there are no scientifically controlled studies providing any health benefits from acai. However, all berries are healthy, so 3 stars for the low price. And I must say, I really trust Now Foods brand. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3360071 on Jul 20, 2008

Excellent product, inexpensive compared to similar products. Fast shipping. Thanks