better juice

Posted by Reviewer2720790 on Jun 09, 2011

We have tried several berry juices and when the last company that we where using stopped making the juice my wife was taking we found this one while I was looking for Stevia and decided to try it. It taste good but we won't know what long term effects it will have until we use it for several months

thx

Posted by Reviewer1977795 on May 24, 2011

EXcellent

Posted by Reviewer3040472 on Apr 19, 2011

I've only been using this Acai product for just over a month now, and its already become an essential part of my nutritional requirements. Already have a 2nd bottle waiting to be opened and i will continue to purchase.

Did absolutely nothing for my eczema!

Posted by Reviewer2233496 on Dec 14, 2010

I have severe eczema, after 4 bottles of Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant Juice, I saw no improvement whatsoever, actually, my condition got a little worse! To be fair, I have tried 2 bottles of Dynamic Health Acai Plus, also did not work at all. Both brands, I took at least double the recommended dosage, often twice daily, both brands are watery, taste about the same, taste-wise, both are easy to take. My order of Genesis Today Acai 100 arrived today, since this brand costs nealry 3 times the other 2 brands, here's hoping this brand will help.

A bit acidic

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Oct 08, 2010

Good antioxidant product, but a bit acidic.

Excellent! Highly Recommend Seller!

Posted by Reviewer3234861 on Aug 31, 2010

Competitive pricing, fast shipping, quality product. Will buy from again!

Acai

Posted by Reviewer2569418 on Aug 03, 2010

It is interesting that the label on the bottle says that there are 6.5 g of acai and 0 g of fat per serving. These two statements are incompatible. Acai is about 50% fat, so if there were really 6.5 g of acai, there should be 3 g of fat. To measure total fat, one can extract with a 2:1 mixture of chloroform plus methanol, save the chloroform layer, evaporate off the chloroform and weigh the residue. By this test, one serving (30 mL) contains only 0.16 g of fat, so it is very doubtful that there is anywhere near 6.5 g of acai in one serving.

NOW Acai juice

Posted by Reviewer2927672 on Jun 05, 2010

I have not noticed any benefit to my energy or weight after taking this. I'll stay with it for a while longer.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2006854 on May 29, 2010

The delivery was very timely, thank you. I love the Acai Super Fruit.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1138189 on Apr 08, 2010

I was using Mona Vie, which is very expensive and it really didn't change my life or anything. So I tried this. The comparison would be that Mona Vie is much thicker like it has parts of the fruit in it. This product is more of the consistency of cranberry juice. And again, neither changed my life so it's ok.