Not sure of its effects

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on Mar 10, 2015

Have only tried it a few times, so far I don't see any effects

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product , keep it dry.

Great For Foggy Brains

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Dec 28, 2013

Appears to sharpen the saw as well.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better than L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, Acetyl L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). It’s also a good way to show supplement sceptics that supplement works and are impatient to wait for the long term benefits. The price is the most competitive as well.The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), normal size and easy to swallow. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! The suggested dosage is 1/4 teaspoon. Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 1/2 teaspoon daily are just right. 1 teaspoon tend to cause overstimulation for me. It can be hard to guage properly what is 1/4 teaspoon so you might take too little or too much. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I think the only downside of Acetyl L-Carnitine is that once you get so used to the benefits, you will feel very sluggish and more tired if you stop taking it. However, this is no reason to stop taking! The supplement do not contain many flow agents or binders etc. As for the taste, it is fairly neutral and due to the small amount, it won't probably taste it. The powder will cake some time after opening so it's best to keep in the refrigerator. Check out my page for more reviews!

Take a little a few times a day

Posted by kanaca on Oct 01, 2013

I was taking a Jarrow capsule, which was good. I like the unadulterated formula. It lets me figure out how much and how often without other ingredients making it more complicated. You can feel it work quickly. The taste is sort-of citrus like.

Acetyl L Carnitine

Posted by 4830176799861596399 on Sep 05, 2013

Stops my pre-diabetes developing any further. Blood tests have proved it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1695845 on Nov 09, 2012

I found this works really well and for a great price too.

tried and true

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

as a gym enthusiast and supplement fiend, this was one of the first health products that i was ever turned onto. i first started teaming acetyl l carnitine with r-lipoic acid and ubiquinol. it was a great start to lay the foundation toward a healthier paradigm for anti aging as well as better overall health. acetyl l carnitine gave me a great boost physically as well as a mental sharpness that allowed me to stay on my toes a little easier. i usually purchase the sigma tau carnitine line due to the great pricing but this NOW product, using the Lonza patented carnitine seems to work just as well, plus it is one less pill i have to endure. no fillers is also a positive. if you mix it well with any type of liquid, it is virtually tasteless. if you chase it with something, this definitely has a funky, bitter kind of flavor but disappears rapidly when you wash it down with some water or juice. good luck.........

Just what I was after.

Posted by 5445927118078469415 on Jul 01, 2012

Exactly how I expected and so cheap. Fast postage too!

Easy to use L-carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1602308 on Feb 08, 2012

This is the best price that I found when investigating the GPLC products. It arrived promptly after the order was made. Easy to add to smoothie protein drink in the morning, a little bitter but tolerable.