DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

This is a wonderful product and has been proven to help with hearing loss, especially hearing loss of sudden onset.

Fantastic Product !

Posted by Reviewer2735132 on Sep 10, 2009

Great product and price.I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and this product gave me increased energy after a few days.Has also reduced pain levels from Fibromyalgia.

ALC is my favorite supplement

Posted by 5743219011234304960 on May 30, 2013

For me, the cognitve effect is amazing: I am a lot more active, I get motivated alot easier and have a more positive mood. I take 1g 1st thing in the morning (with NOW True Focus - also a great product) and sometimes 500mg with the 12.00pm meal (tried 1g but can't fall asleep too easy). Seems to work great with caffeine (I recommend green tea rather than coffee) I will use ALC forever :)

Great Product - Can't Be Without It!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1828292 on Jan 06, 2012

This is the best supplement ever for mental clarity and focus and it also doubles as a potent fat burner. It's the one supplement I never want to run out of!!!

Acetyl-L carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1069192 on Apr 01, 2008

It's a fine product witch my daughter uses for some time now. She's got CFS and she's got more energy since she's using it.

Carnatine works great for losing weight.

Posted by Reviewer1283363 on Sep 10, 2007

I have used carnatine in my weight loss plan for over a year and lost 18 lbs in about 3 months.

very nice

Posted by 5579702321227623179 on Nov 06, 2012

it seems working since fat on my belly seems to be decreasing.

High Energy and Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Apr 09, 2008

My thinking is clearer with this product and I have more energy then ever before. I will continue to take this product.

Works really good

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 30, 2011

Good alcar. I still prefer l-carnitine over this. Be aware. For me this 500mg was too much as a one time capsule. It affected my sleep. I slept only like 2-3 hours per night. Not good. It was pretty crazy. Start with smaller doses and examine yourself to see how this affects you. Then go for bigger doses if needed.

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Sep 04, 2010

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »