Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Sep 04, 2010

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

Burn fat with L-carnitine

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

The form of this Now foods Acetyl L-carnitine is great! It is very effective and gives a great kick for my workout. I can feel the power when I'm trying to burn fat. Although the price is high. I remove the capsule and mix the powder with water, so it absorbs better to my body. I usually take 1-2 grams about 15-30 minutes before training.

Works really good

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 30, 2011

Good alcar. I still prefer l-carnitine over this. Be aware. For me this 500mg was too much as a one time capsule. It affected my sleep. I slept only like 2-3 hours per night. Not good. It was pretty crazy. Start with smaller doses and examine yourself to see how this affects you. Then go for bigger doses if needed.

good

Posted by Reviewer1267518 on Nov 14, 2010

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1573028 on Jan 27, 2011

seems just fine

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

seems like a fine product. I have taken it in conjunction with two other products and things seem to be going well. But by itself it is hard to say how good a product it is. Nothing negative to say at all. It is a more portable version than the liquid form which allows me to take it at work and away from home.

Now Foods, Acetyl-L Carnitine, 500 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Apr 17, 2009

Great value.

Saving Money

Posted by Reviewer2651350 on Apr 18, 2009

I was buying my products from GNC and found that the exact same product was half price. Great savings.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jun 30, 2009

satisfied

Acetyl-L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1376592 on Dec 25, 2008

Good quality as is the rest of Now Foods products. Easy to take. Good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »