Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Sep 04, 2010

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

Good product

Posted by 5571590717727244471 on Aug 14, 2012

Regarding the results, take time and still do not know

Burn fat with L-carnitine

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

The form of this Now foods Acetyl L-carnitine is great! It is very effective and gives a great kick for my workout. I can feel the power when I'm trying to burn fat. Although the price is high. I remove the capsule and mix the powder with water, so it absorbs better to my body. I usually take 1-2 grams about 15-30 minutes before training.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2706836 on Mar 19, 2012

5 stars

good

Posted by 5417822586638566198 on Aug 08, 2013

easy to eat,

WOW

Posted by 5338425667379248019 on Dec 17, 2015

AWESOME

Good results

Posted by 4880014593494389584 on Jun 08, 2016

Been using this Carnitine for a few weeks and so far so good as I can notice a slight progress. As you know burning fat also needs hard work in order to achieve concrete results.

good

Posted by Reviewer1267518 on Nov 14, 2010

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1573028 on Jan 27, 2011

seems just fine

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

seems like a fine product. I have taken it in conjunction with two other products and things seem to be going well. But by itself it is hard to say how good a product it is. Nothing negative to say at all. It is a more portable version than the liquid form which allows me to take it at work and away from home.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »