good one

Posted by 5311555153271106846 on Apr 03, 2016

I just want to prepare to willow one. Both are good, but I prefer to zillow one.

Disappointed - contains Maltodextrin

Posted by andreaholden on Mar 25, 2016

Ingredient Maltodextrin gives me cystic acne. I didn't read the ingredients thoroughly prior to ordering and after ingestion started getting cysts; my mistake.

Good product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is a good product and does not require refrigeration like some probiotics. I take this to help deter UTI's and thrush outbreaks. I believe it really helps as have not had a UTI for ages. Good to take in your armoury for general resistance against invading microbes in the winter months as well. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

NOW FOODS ACIDOLIPHUS 3 BILLION

Posted by leatherlady on Feb 13, 2016

I ORDERED THIS BY MISTAKE, I USUALLY ORDER CAPSULES. I THOUGHT BEING IT WAS ACIDOLIPHUS I WOULD BE OK. I HAD TROUBLE SWOLLOWING THE TABLETS. MY SERVICE DOG EFFY HAD EATEN TOO MANY HOME MADE DEHYDRATED GINGER & CINNAMON YAMS. SADLY ENDING UP WITH DIARRHEA. THE TABLETS I CRUSHED UP & ADDED TO HER HOME MADE FOOD & SHE WAS A HAPPY CAMPER ONCE AGAIN. SO EFFY GIVES 5*

Now! You,ve made my day!

Posted by 5048696074681411171 on Dec 12, 2015

I had been on a prsciption med for my stomac for some time now. After takeing the Acidophilus three billion i no longer take the prsciption meds! And i only pay a fraction of what i was paying.Very happy in NC thanks now! V.B, H.

Most probably good.

Posted by 5676331477984650881 on Apr 02, 2015

Haven't noticed any change though.

Now Foods, Acidophilus Three Billion - For its price, you can

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Probiotic is essential for a healthy digestive system. Everything inside our body starts and ends in our stomach. I noticed that when I started taking this probiotic (3 billion acidophilus!) my poop has become lighter with noticeable popped bubble holes. And my movement was easier. I didn't have problems with regularity bec. I eat a lot of fiber, supported by my 'greens'. Before, I would buy this big 1 quart yogurts (with millions of 'live' organisms) at 'Savemart'. But over time, I got bored with scooping the thing whenever I needed my intestinal 'organisms'. The quart sometimes are left unfinished in the fridge, and had to be trashed. This acidophilus solved that problem. Does not need to refrigirated, and is easily carried anywhere. Later, I also tried Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. It was excellent, you really feel your stomach &quot;talking&quot;. But, it was too pricy for me ($48 for 60 caps). Then Jarrows came out with their own stabilized probiotics (with 5 billion organisms per cap). It was first offered as a Freebie. (So my reminder to you Folks, don't forget to browse the Freebie section ... you might just see something you want ... for free!) It was super-excellent for its price ($16, 60 caps). Then I discovered the RAW twin (Garden of Life, Raw Greens and Raw Protein) with its generous blend of 'live' probiotics. With so many vitamins and minerals to choose from, against so many competing brands ... I simplified to my 'green' foundational smoothies (chlorella, spirulina, raw green, raw protein, maca), and chose Jarrows for my probiotics. But this product, Now Foods' stabilized probiotics is also good. For its price, you can never go wrong. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

yang

Posted by Reviewer3249527 on Oct 14, 2013

the price rise too much more than last year

amazing!

Posted by 5355878114777548312 on Oct 10, 2013

On the first week taking him, i could feel my intestine working so stable and my candida have gotten controlled. I will keep taking this medicine. Fantastic product; i recommend.

good value

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 27, 2013

very good price for this product