Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Activated Nasal Mist, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

best nasal cleanser!!!

Posted by Reviewer1299027 on Nov 20, 2008

I suffer from chronic sinus congestion and allergies. This is the best product I have found to open and clear out my sinuses. It is similar to Xlear, but better, and at about half the cost. I have used this product for about two solid years now and it has really improved my breathing and lessened my colds and sinus infections.

NOW Activated Nasal Mist

Posted by Reviewer1510216 on Jan 11, 2009

The ingredients do the job well. I like that it's all natural stuff, just wish it really was a mist versus a steady little stream when you squirt it out of the bottle. If you like the stuff as much as I did, one suggestion would be to change the applicator tip, or change to a different bottle altogether - one that delivers a mist instead of a stream!

Pretty good, burns a little

Posted by Reviewer1564083 on Jan 11, 2008

I have used this xylitol spray and XClear, also available on this site. Both have pros and cons. This one is cheaper, and offers additional essential oils that are naturally cleansing. However, said oils do burn a little. The applicator bottle isn't as good either, as it doesn't spray as deep into your nasal cavity. I do have less sinus issues when using either nasal spray. I think its worthwhile to try both and see which one you like better.

Must try! No more breathing through your mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1876286 on Oct 19, 2007

Eversince I started using this nasal spray, no more sinus infection/block nose for me. I use it whenever I come into close contact with pepole with flu as I am easily prone to flu with severe sinus infection. For those who are proned to sinus infection/block nose, I highly recommended it.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 29, 2008

works better than prescribed sprays,plus no side effects and could be used more often