Great price, great multi vitamine

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Mar 23, 2011

:-)

One of the best multi forumulas

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 22, 2007

I've searched many multi combos and this has to be near the top of the list. For the price its the best value to benefit ratio for having a good mix of vitamins, minerals and Nutraceuticals

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Nov 21, 2007

I have been taking Now Adam for the past three years and the product is second to none. I experimented with various brands and the quality and care that go into every Now Foods products can't be beat. I like the fact that all ingredients in this product are all natural and the minerals are in chelated and organic forms which the body absorbs best. I take the recommend two a day dosage but one a day is still more than enough.

Wonderful quality

Posted by Reviewer2776452 on Apr 05, 2008

I am thrilled to find a complete multivitamin that is also vegetarian. Its very difficult to find these out there that are complete formulas with decent quality ingredients and potencies. I am very happy with this product

Great effect

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013

I had a great effect on me after month of use. I spilled out and was fresh for a whole day.

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

good product

Posted by 5267654842414882506 on Jun 05, 2015

its good

I like those vitamins

Posted by 5599157722793645316 on Apr 07, 2016

The tablets of Now Foods (Adam) are soft enough and hard enough. You feel yourself like energizer when spending them daily/1 table per 2 days. Thank you.

A good multi vitamine for men

Posted by 4701869757754016505 on Jun 06, 2016

A good multi vitamin for men

VERY GOOD PRODUCT FULL OF ENERGY

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 29, 2012

this product is really works.from the first day i saw the difference.i noticed that it is a little bit heavy for the stomach when i took them with empty stomach but after i tried to take them with my lunch and the problem figured out.