I like those vitamins

Posted by 5599157722793645316 on Apr 07, 2016

The tablets of Now Foods (Adam) are soft enough and hard enough. You feel yourself like energizer when spending them daily/1 table per 2 days. Thank you.

good product

Posted by 5267654842414882506 on Jun 05, 2015

its good

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Great effect

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013

I had a great effect on me after month of use. I spilled out and was fresh for a whole day.

Hi!

Posted by Reviewer1821400 on Sep 21, 2013

Good multivitamin for men! I noticed that i am going less to bathroom during night and it has also improved my hair growth which was something i did not expect.Thanks herb!

NEW Formula Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2060952 on Aug 22, 2013

Now has a new formula for the tablet form of Adam. They've dumped the ZMA, gingko biloba and digestive enzymes, boosted the amount of Co Q10 to 15mg, added a small amount of Trans Resveratrol and aloe vera. The good: They've included slightly better absorbed Calcium Citrate, and kept the chromium piccolinate and saw palmetto. The bad: They've kept the Vitamin D2 and Alpha Lipoic Acid forms instead of upgrading them to the superior D3 and R+ ALA. I've been using the tablets for years, but I'm holding off buying the tablet form of Adam until Iherb gets the new stock. Otherwise I'd get the softgels in the meantime. I'm giving the old tablet formula 4 stars, but the new formula should get 5 stars. UPDATE: iHerb has the new formula, and I've updated my rating to 5 Stars!

I like it

Posted by 5516129927791672113 on Jun 22, 2013

I like it

Now Foods, Adam Superior Men's Multi

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I bought this for my son and he has only stated with it so it is too early to submit a review.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT FULL OF ENERGY

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 29, 2012

this product is really works.from the first day i saw the difference.i noticed that it is a little bit heavy for the stomach when i took them with empty stomach but after i tried to take them with my lunch and the problem figured out.

a staple

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jul 22, 2012

I have tried about 8 different brands of multis. It is time consuming researching the make up of each brand. By using Adam I was able to cut out a few of the other single supplements I was purchasing which brought my overall monthly cost down. I would love to tell you of all the amazing things it does but I don't really have a gauge any more. I have been taking it for so long I don't remember what life is like without taking it. Do your homework and make sure you are looking at it from a more holistic perspective. A great deal of good in these. make sure you look at suggested dosage and amount of each supp/vitamin to figure out cost pure use. You may be surprised at how reasonable it really can be to get the desired effect. I say Adam for the win as far as mens general purpose multi's go. Barring you don't have any major issues with any of the things in it. Either way, I am an Adam guy and don't see anything changing that anytime soon.