Now Foods, Adam Superior Men's Multi, 90 Veg Caps

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1030829 From California on Oct 03, 2007

NOW Brands, as usual, has the best formulations, is usually vegan, and the best price. "Adam" is like this. I look for zinc and selenium first, then B-12. This product excels in everything, is definitely vegan (I called the company and their vegetarian are vegan, they say. Their capsules are not as high in doses as their tablets, but, my, those tablets are too large. Also,I would prefer these to not have royal jelly, but overall this is excellent, and is in V-caps, a huge plus, if you are avoiding cruelty-free products as many are today.

Husband loves this multiple

Posted by Reviewer1915264 From Washington on Jan 03, 2008

He says he can feel the results of this whereas he couldn't from some other brands.

Paul Ellis

Posted by Reviewer1680046 From Idaho on Feb 19, 2008

Product is good. Customer service is exceptional. Orders are filled and shipped promptly.

Adam's Superior Multi

Posted by Reviewer1014029 From Virginia on Apr 08, 2008

This is a fabulous multi for the money! Includes the preferred forms of B12 and B6, rare in a multivitamin.

The Best multivitamin for my treatment plan

Posted by Reviewer1279741 From Ohio on Jun 22, 2008

The reason I chose these over all the other multis is because I have Bipolar II, and 3 weeks ago I decided to follow the treatment plan in Dr. Priscilla Slagle's seminal book "The Way Up From Down". (You can download the entire eBook for free from her website). High-potency multivitamins are one of the 5 elements of her basic program, and she specified amounts for over 20 vitamins and minerals. Since I had already decided to buy all of my supplements for the program from iHerb based on this site's superb reputation and pricing, I needed to find the best match from iHerb's options. The Adam multi is hands down the best. No other multi is even in the ballpark in this context. So much so that the only other additional mineral I've been supplementing is magnesium, which of course, is perfectly reasonable based on the quantity and size of magnesium supplements. (Now's mag citrate tabs have been working well for me). And the results have been quite good for me. Today is only my 16th day on the program, so I don't want to prematurely rave too much. Most importantly, my moods have stabilized noticably, and my immune system is considerably healther. I know this for a fact, since I've been struggling with insomnia for months and still am to a slightly lesser degree these past 2 weeks. In recent years I've had to take many a Claritin to stave off impending colds and sinusitis, which plague me when I don't get enough sleep. Well, this past week I've not needed any Claritin because I've not felt any onset of cold or sniffles like I have so much over the years. I firmly believe taking the Adams has significantly strengthened my nutritional base. My diet hasn't changed much in recent weeks, so I think it's a pretty reliable before & after scenario. And for context, I was taking Centrums before. So this is a big nutritional upgrade! And I'm no doubt benefitting from the increased peace of mind this multi gives me. I've been reading A LOT of health-related literature these past few weeks. Time and again I come across recommendations for certain vitamins and minerals. Then I check the Adam's label and sure enough it's got me covered. Very nice. One more thing. I chose Vcaps over tablets because Slagle recommends caps over tabs. My health is certainly worth an extra dime a day (the current price difference at single bottle buys) to get the best. This is just me, a layman, writing here but 1 cap at each meal seems more sensible than a giant tab at breakfast and dinner.