Amazing taste!

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Amazingly delicious with pancakes and cheesecakes! Изумительно вкусная вещь! Прекрасно идет с выпечкой!

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1444076 on Aug 13, 2012

It's natural and tastes delicious. I use it on toasts, with my morning milk, on pancakes... Yummy! This is the first time I bought agave nectar, soo sweet and easier to handle than honey. I use this one on milk and cofee and the amber nectar on pancakes and toast, as it gives more flavor.

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 31, 2014

Skonis saldut saldutėlis, kaina super gera (lyginant su LT parduotuvių lentynose šio sirupo kainomis). Naudojame visur, kur reikia saldumo: į arbatą, ant ledų, su blyneliais, su daržovėmis (ant salotų), RAW virtuvėje ir visur kitur, kur tik fantazija išneša. Labai patogi pakuotė.

Tasty!!

Posted by Amarena on Feb 04, 2012

It has a very pleasant taste, good with tea, cottage cheese, cereals. Love it!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Sep 02, 2011

A light agave nectar that I use in salad dressings.

My first ever tried agave syrup!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

I liked it. Can eat it alone. Much sweeter than cane sugar. Very convenient bottle. I think will be possible to use it for some other food things to load there after the bottle will be emptied from agave syrup. For food benefits as sweetener it is healthier than cane sugar, but not the healthiest one. Have a sweetend day =)

Agave Nectar

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 17, 2010

This is a nice sweetner that has a low glycemic index rating and a pleasant taste. Is a good substitute for syrup on pancakes and waffles, etc.

Agave necter 17 oz

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Jul 06, 2010

Absolutely LOVE this product.. delicious on pancakes, toast hot chocolate... fantastic healthy way to sweeten ANYTHING

Lovely sweet taste!

Posted by tonjeglez on Feb 25, 2011

This agave nectar is really good! I use it for baking and it worked really well in the chocolate cupcakes I made a couple of days ago. Clever "squirty" bottle.

sweet tea

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Feb 28, 2011

I use this in my tea. I dont use excessive amounts because even though it's lower on the GI, it still can raise your blood sugar, and I get my sugars from my fruit. Soo.. It is just a nice additive to my teas, and my smoothies.