お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Now Foods, AlliBiotic CF, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1089417 on Jan 12, 2012

Felt a sinus infection coming on. I suffer form these quite frequently. Plus I was also had BV symptoms coming back which was from Biaxin. Took these along with UDO's Probiotics....Guess what it worked! I am terrified to get an antibiotic form my doctor now because of the BV it gave me. Now I know a way to solve my bacteria condition....wish they had a children's formula!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Nov 19, 2011

I love this product - it has been very helpful in shifting an on-going bacterial problem (which didn't go away with two rounds of anti-biotics). Feels good for general immune health and I really like the smell of them.

For Sinus Infection

Posted by Reviewer1343658 on Apr 13, 2011

I have had good results with these which have kept my chronic sinus infection minimal, and i sure with less severe sinus infections they are capable of easily kicking them.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Jan 19, 2010

husband got some nasty virus & started on this right after contracting it & he was back to work in just 2 days with absolutely no congestion or lingering effects!

Allibiotic is Great for Colds

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 18, 2014

I take this whenever I feel a cold coming on. It helps knock out the cold in a few days. I take one every few hours during the day for a total of 5 or 6 softgels for about 3 days in a row and my colds are much less severe than without it. It has a great blend of ingredients and they do not upset my stomach. Could probably be used for many other conditions as well since many of the ingredients work like natural antibiotics. Great supplement!