Now Foods, Solutions, Aloe Soothing Gel, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

nice stuff

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013

The peppermint cooling is very subtle. Works as just a moisturizer. Also, this is one of the VERY FEW aloe gels that DOES NOT have a bunch of toxic preservatives in it (parabens, any "benzoate" = BENZENE which is in a lot of the other brands on this site, and in commercial brands, DMDM hydantion works by releasing FORMALDEHYDE into a product)! This one is decently cost-effective compared to other brands.

Must have it if you travel south!!!

Posted by Reviewer2692438 on Sep 13, 2012

Spending a week in Bali.... my skin was red like a boiled lobster. Fortunately, I had this gel with me. Used it every night and my skin felt wonderful.

Genuine Aloe Vera Gel!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 19, 2013

There are many skincare products that claims they are aloe vera gel, in the market. However, Most of them contain so little of aloe vera, which disappoints me because their main ingredients are mostly harsh chemicals. On the other hand, this one contains mostly genuine organic aloe vera! Amazing! The peppermint scent(real peppermint oil) is very refreshing also! I highly recommend this product! My sensitive skin trusts this!

Smoooth! ;)

Posted by 5694351045268285328 on Aug 06, 2013

Smells next to nothing. Goes on your skin easily without leaving a shiny or sticky layer. I use this in my hair as styling and it is perfect, leaves my hair moisturized and smooth.

excellent

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Used as aftersun worked really well. Good application coverage. Cooling and nice fresh smell. Best aloe gel I’ve used. Great on any dry skin and after shaving legs. No nasty chemicals, paraben free. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.