10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Solutions, Aloe Soothing Gel, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Must have it if you travel south!!!

Posted by Reviewer2692438 on Sep 13, 2012

Spending a week in Bali.... my skin was red like a boiled lobster. Fortunately, I had this gel with me. Used it every night and my skin felt wonderful.

Genuine Aloe Vera Gel!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 19, 2013

There are many skincare products that claims they are aloe vera gel, in the market. However, Most of them contain so little of aloe vera, which disappoints me because their main ingredients are mostly harsh chemicals. On the other hand, this one contains mostly genuine organic aloe vera! Amazing! The peppermint scent(real peppermint oil) is very refreshing also! I highly recommend this product! My sensitive skin trusts this!

Smoooth! ;)

Posted by 5694351045268285328 on Aug 06, 2013

Smells next to nothing. Goes on your skin easily without leaving a shiny or sticky layer. I use this in my hair as styling and it is perfect, leaves my hair moisturized and smooth.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 12, 2011

I had quite a few chances to test this gel and it works very well indeed. It pleasantly cools skin and relieves symptoms of sunburn. I even managed to make dad use it thanks to its natural scent. Will buy again!

Cooling

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 25, 2010

Many things to love about: nice mild-enough peppermint scent, great ingredients and sinks fast in - no sticky feeling afterwards. Really reliefs the skin after sun! (I tried it on face too combining with facial moisturizer, but my highly sensitive skin didn't care for it.)