Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer3019875 on Jun 26, 2011

This is my second order of the Aloe Vera Gels. I have Interstitial Cystitis and have found this product to be very helpful in the treatment. This product has helped me so much that I no longer take the prescription medication, Elmiron. I will continue to buy from iHerb.com because of the quality and price of the product as well as the super fast shipping.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer1062550 on Apr 18, 2009

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

Anothet powerful detoxifying product

Posted by Reviewer2219913 on Feb 16, 2009

I just LOVED it after all searching i found a real herbal product, works very nice & I feel the change in my digestive system. Very good product.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer3171565 on Feb 24, 2008

This has been a good product for my health. Has helped with my intestines, so that they do not feel so swollen.

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2883375 on Jun 10, 2008

I like the convenience of the pills and seems to help with noisy intestines.

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Sep 13, 2011

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

Aloe Vera for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2730565 on Oct 22, 2011

These softgels have been a godsend for me. I had been instructed by my doctor to take over the counter antacid pills. I searched and found aloe to be a natural alternative, but I seriously gag drinking aloe! These softgels have helped my heartburn dramatically and subsequently helped my chronic sore throat and improved other digestive issues that the drug-alternatives actually made worse.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 15, 2010

excellent results in just a week my ulcer has started to settle down, using one three times a day between meals

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2443613 on Aug 25, 2010

I have gastritis, which is a stomach problem. My stomach is always acidy and the lining of my stomach gets raw. This aloe vera really helps my stomach to heal. With this i can eat spicy foods and get away with it. and plus this brand is very concentrated, more than any other brand that i've tried.