New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer3019875 on Jun 26, 2011

This is my second order of the Aloe Vera Gels. I have Interstitial Cystitis and have found this product to be very helpful in the treatment. This product has helped me so much that I no longer take the prescription medication, Elmiron. I will continue to buy from iHerb.com because of the quality and price of the product as well as the super fast shipping.

I dunno!

Posted by Reviewer2140136 on May 03, 2008

Aloe does wonders on my skin, and I can only imagine that it is good for me to ingest too. I have tried the liquids before and find that these soft gels are much more pleasing to take regularly.

caught in throat

Posted by Reviewer2358628 on Feb 21, 2013

Aside from the validity of the health benefits, I have been having problems swallowing these gel caps due to their unique shape I suppose. I have been using a few months. They are rounded with an ever slight elongation. The length is too short for the width IMO and I suppose it's a matter of physics. It is necessary for me to bite into them carefully as to not burst them and lose the possible enteric quality. I might add I have been taking all sorts of gel caps for decades and do not run into this problem. Perhaps my throat passage is a little narrow than some, but I just wanted to warn people.

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I use this to help with my sore joins, the pain is much much less since taking this.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer1162798 on Jan 15, 2008

I have been taking these along with the Earth's Bounty Oxy Cleanse, as recommended by a physician, for a complete colon cleanse. Great product and value!