Great Product (for various reasons)

Posted by Reviewer2392843 on May 07, 2010

I started using this for blood sugar control and was happily surprized to see that it not only helped with my blood sugar, but also improved my skin and the biggest surprize was that it helped me lose weight. Just be careful too much can keep you up.

re:highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1190475 on Mar 04, 2009

My doctor recommended this supplement 18 months ago. I believe that it has been a huge factor in several of the improvements I've experienced in my overall well-being during the time I've been taking it. Iherb provides it at one-third the cost of the doctor's office. Jerilyn Stanka

Alpha seems a simple working supplement

Posted by Reviewer1373577 on Mar 04, 2010

Other than being hard to swallow, this clears a lot of bad feeling from neuropathy. (Prescribed by a Podriatrist.)

Great Anti Oxident!!

Posted by Reviewer1538939 on Feb 13, 2012

I use this product for glaucoma....keeps it under control and from causing pain. This is a "clean" product from unnecessary filler ingredients. Wouldn't be without it!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 06, 2011

Just remember not to take it too near to bed time - it will keep you awake. This is a good source for a natural energy boost - great liver cleanser - and my skin and nails seem to have benefited too!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2833058 on Oct 26, 2010

Makes my skin soft, cured my burning mouth syndrome.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer3327883 on Apr 22, 2010

I have used this product for several years now. My skin looks healthy and it gives me a feeling of overall well being.

NOW ALA

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

This helps with my hypoglycemia-helps prevent blood sugar from dropping, especially at bedtime.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2446104 on Sep 09, 2009

I am completely satisfied with the product so far. My Uncle is taking the same things for his Neuropathy. I haven't noticed a change yet but he said it takes almost a month or so. I will continue to use this product and hope that changes will take place soon. Thank you for the shipment.

Love this amino acid