Good value

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Apr 09, 2010

I'm currently doing chelation to remove mercury and lead from my body. This AlphaSorb-C helps this process for me (confirmed with muscle testing). I find that I tolerate esterified vitamin C better than ascorbic acid, and I like the other synergistic ingredients in this supplement. Good price too. But I wish it came in a tablet as well as Vcaps.

LOVE this product with Hesperidin

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Dec 27, 2009

Taking this vitamin C made my nose clear up a bit...I wondered why and was surprised to see hesperidin on the label ....which of course helps in allergies and is primarily used in treating bladder cancer as per Dr. Blaylock's book Natural Strategies for Cancer patients. Also, it's in the correct formulation by being buffered and it's in the 500mg which is good since you should NEVER take Vit C in less than 500 mg IF you take it ALONE. Lower does of vit c when taken alone is not good. If I had one choice of vitamin to take with me on a deserted island it would definately be Vit. C!! Taking Vit C with food makes you absorb iron from your food which you always want to avoid unless you are anemic. Stay away from iron unless anemic.

Great Product For The Price!

Posted by Reviewer1123168 on Aug 05, 2010

I always take a Vitamin C and this product has it all and for a great price. And, at one a day, it lasts you six months. Great product and price.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 29, 2008

im very impressed with this product. it works well with ester-c... i might even suggest that it works better than ester-c in my opinion. not had a cold since ive been taking this product.

Fantastic C

Posted by Reviewer1156705 on Feb 14, 2010

easy on the stomach, and does wonderful for energy post work out.

Mild form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1784121 on Feb 18, 2011

Took years to find a form of Vitamin C that didn't hurt my stomach. This is it. I bought the biggest bottle I could find.

Seem to be fine

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 24, 2008

It's hard to say which vitamin C is best. This one works as well as any I've tried.

rich contents with the best value

Posted by Reviewer1057374 on Jan 03, 2012

Rich contents with the best value. Just wonder whether the source of vitamin c is non-GMO or not.....

Now Foods, AlphaSorb-C 500, 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Nov 02, 2010

Great!^^

Highly absorbable

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Excellent product. Does a great job of strengthening the immune system - more absorbable than most forms of vitamin C. Also contains some bioflavinoids, which support capillary strength (the pith of an orange contains these as well).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »