Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1161377 on Nov 04, 2009

This helps keep my energy up and offsets some of the sexual side effects of my anti-depressant medication. This an excellent product at a great price.

A natural tonic to combat stress and fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 04, 2009

A noted physician and author of a popular book on alternatives in healing and nutrition has recommended this herb as an effective addition to the diet. The modulating influence of the American variety is milder than its Asian counterparts. Yet many find long term relief from lack of energy when taken for appreciable periods of time. In cognitive function, this product may compete favorably with St. John's Wort or Gingko.

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Dec 08, 2008

This is reasonable price, and convinent. Quality is not bad.

Seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer2188272 on Nov 20, 2008

I am using this product for 2 weeks now, and haven't had any side effects.One of our friends who's been using Ginseng for years suggested it and he's an active person full of energy all the time. may be it takes some time to tell the results.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2281085 on Nov 19, 2008

This ginseng product is a natural alternative to caffeine, especially mid-afternoon!

American GInseng

Posted by Reviewer3336775 on Nov 15, 2008

An excellent product, I fell ten to twenty years younger when taking this regularly. Most people do not believe I am 65 years old, and I hate to admit that I do forget to take it sometimes, but have most of the time for about twenty years. My brother is the worst, saying I wear a rug, have false teeth, etc!

Better ginseng in the evening

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Oct 29, 2008

A few days per week, I take Korean Ginseng in the morning to stimulate the chi, and hopefully to help my blood sugar to remain lower (ginseng has the reputation to be good for diabetic people). However, in the evening, I take this American Ginseng, which is cooler (rather a yin tonic).

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Oct 07, 2008

I like to dissolve two pills in a glass of water to make a taseful "Ginseng Tea".

T. Patton

Posted by Reviewer3268510 on Oct 01, 2008

I have ordered this several times and been very satisfied with it and the full experience with i-herb.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

not used yet, but in the Netherlands it's much more expensive.