Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Oct 11, 2007

A very good amino acid blend for adrenal function and energy increase.

i was pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2544865 on Apr 05, 2011

because of a disability, i'm not as active as i need to be, and i started taking these to help with muscle retention and metabolism. i'm sure my results are atypical, but my cerebral palsy requires that i take muscle relaxers, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medication. this blend is at least as effective as the anti-anxiety medication.

A++

Posted by Reviewer1727915 on Jul 19, 2011

i am vegan and since taking these i feel less irritable and more energy. make sure you take it on a empty stomach or with carbs, NOT with protein. sleep better as well, better muscle repair, no sure muscles. ALSO, in Australia the the amino acids dont have tryptophan or tyrosine, and this product has both. as well as the mg of all the amino acids are about 5 times stronger than the ones in australia.

Quite good

Posted by 5536228552428124493 on Nov 05, 2013

Usually take 2 capsules before & after the training. Won't get muscle pain afterward.

Now Foods Amino Acid Complete Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1719518 on Mar 11, 2008

These amino acids seem to work well. The instructions call for an awful lot of pills per day, but other than that, I have noticed good recovery from my workouts.

sport nutrition

Posted by 5292275711272799383 on Mar 12, 2014

good price for the quality product

good product

Posted by 5306769330296931538 on May 22, 2014

I can ensure that I take the recommended daily protein intake to manage my weight. Nevertheless after I bought this product, I found another brand that comes cheaper in terms of $/gr protein content.

good

Posted by 4771179884834996314 on Aug 04, 2014

good product

excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1567402 on Apr 11, 2008

Your product was shipped out promptly adn Now Foods Amino Complete 360 capsules was a great value and is already beginning to help me...Thank you IHerb.com

Amino review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007

I love the aminoes, but I wish this product did not contain B6. It messes up my B-vitamin dosages because I supplement them separately.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »