New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Sports, Amino Complete, 360 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Love these aminos!

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Nov 12, 2007

I do not eat a lot of protein and I was having problems with low mood and insomnia. I started taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon nearly a year ago and the improvement in both was immediate. I can definitely tell when I skip them - my anxiety level rises. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are stronger.

Aminos are a must!

Posted by Reviewer2859583 on Jul 25, 2010

For a few years I had been feeling run down and fairly depressed. After about 2 weeks of adding a daily dose(4 capsules) into my supplement regime I felt my natural energy return and I have quit my prescribed anti-depressant! I now know that I never really needed it. I just needed a better balance in my body's nutrition! It is impossible to eat enough in order to maintain the vitamin and mineral balance in your body!!! I will never go without these in my daily routine!!! If you feel run down

Big box

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

I like this one because all amino's you need are in it. I like the higher amount of Glutamine because it's very good for your intestines/gut. Somebody wrote he didn't like the amount, but I learned you can take much more a day than the amount of Glutamine in this product. I take 4 tablets twice daily.

Posted by Reviewer1932553 on Nov 25, 2008

A little supplementation with amino acids has really helped a whole bunch of mood problems in our house! Everybody takes them!

Good Price, Good Blend

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Sep 30, 2011

I was looking for a way to incorporate a balanced amount of Amino Acids, as I have my son on L-Tryptophan, for ADHD and myself and my husband are on L-Tyrosine for Thyroid Support. My understanding is you should not take "single" amino acids that they need each other to work together, I found the Now Foods, with a nice balance plus a good price.