No colds or flu with this!

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Nov 10, 2011

Now, I haven't tried this particular brand, but I swear by andrographis. It helped a coworker get over bronchitis where antibiotics didn't do it, and it never fails me.

Andrograpdis extract 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer3336113 on Nov 05, 2011

I am still using it and have to have time to see if it is doing what it is supposed to do. It is supposed to be a replacement for the dangerous flue shot. I am hoping it does the work.

One of the best!

Posted by kirowang on Oct 30, 2011

Strong and relly effective herbal for boost Your immune system! None of the illness will kick You out, more than 1-2 days, if You use this regulary!

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2189091 on Oct 18, 2011

When getting a sore throat took this and the next morning I was fine.

Andrographis Extract

Posted by Reviewer2493345 on Jul 15, 2011

I have been looking for a good flu remedy for thirty-five years. In North America we always took Echinacea, which only does a little for me. So I tried Andrographis and it worked so quickly I was amazed. My flue symptoms include achy throat, chesty cough, sore ears, temperature and headaches. My tablets arrive when I was feeling this way. After taking them for one DAY my symptoms subsided... nothing short of wonderful. I kept takeng the caps as the symptoms threatened to return, and for another two days, even while living a busy lifestyle, this product continued to stimulate the immune system's response to my virus. I feel that this is an excellent product and would gladly recommend it to others in the same situation.

Oh yeah!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

I take this to give my immune system a boost in the winter. I love it. Thank you, iHerb!

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1744308 on Aug 27, 2010

It cleanses your well being.

great