Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily for general health. Whenever I travel, I use these capsules since it's easier to carry around (and more acceptable if you have company). It has a more potent smell that apple cider vinegar in a bottle which leads me to believe that it's a concentrated version and I don't need to take as much. I only take 2-3 at a time.

Great Product/ Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1714846 on Sep 03, 2015

I have been using this product for many years, taking one daily it has cut my hot flashes down to almost none. If you can't take the taste of the liquid, i would definitely recommend this product.

Now Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules

Posted by 4966947676361839760 on Aug 28, 2015

These capsules have helped to maintain my blood sugar and I have lost weigh while using them also. I highly recommend them to anyone with Diabetics, and they need to lose weigh and keep their blood sugar under control. I have been taking them for 2 yrs. now and I am a very satisfied customer. I only use Now, they are great and a good product.

good

Posted by sfordm on May 23, 2015

Easier to take acv now

Highly effective for heartburn and digestion

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Mar 12, 2015

Works like a charm. We take 2-4 at the beginning of a meal, or when we have heartburn symptoms!

Happy

Posted by 5653600744964846102 on Dec 09, 2014

Just started using this product, but very happy with the capsules :)

apple cider vinegar

Posted by 5089233651518379339 on Oct 02, 2014

I take 8 of these per day. Maintained normal blood sugar and blood pressure. Exceptional for skin. 4 in AM with breakfast 4 in PM with dinner.

nooo

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014

was so excited to use this stuff but after a lot of research turns out Apple cider vinegar is not good 4 u it interferes with other meds esp. f u take heart meds!

worked incidentally for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1635700 on Feb 22, 2014

I bought this for my husband for reflux, which he has a pretty severe case. I wanted him to discontinue his Prilosec (which he took for years) due to the long-term sideeffects. His reflux (or heartburn) is not completely resolved with taking the Apple Cider Vinegar but less severe. However, he incidentally lost weight which he is attributing to the Apple Cider Vinegar. I wish I could say that his reflux is completely resolved but not quite....

recommend