NOW FOODS ... Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3280795 on Oct 19, 2009

An excellent product which helps with weight loss when taken along with a sensible diet. I have used Cider Vinegar for years as I know that it helps with my overall good health and well being.

AWWWW--SSSOMMME!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 03, 2011

I take 2 of these and 3 of 575mg. Glucomannan -- 30 minutes before meals. I have noticed that I am eating less food -- so welcome as I am on Prednisone which makes me HUNGARY all of the time -- the Glucomannan and the apple cider vinegar have given me a bit of an edge over the prednisone side effects and i'm losing some weight! I also don't crave sweets as much as I did before taking this product. Both of these products are working for me and I feel it is well worth considering.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089735 on Sep 06, 2011

Had taken in 70's for joint and muscle pain. Read recent studies re lowering sugar spikes. Working for both sugar problem and joint and muscle pain.

** Life changing **

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Wow!! This product has truly changed my life. I always thought that I had too much stomach acid but after getting tested, I discovered that I actually had very little stomach acid. I started taking this and it has made a world of difference in my digestion. I don't hurt after eating anymore. I take two capsules with my first bite. I even gave it to my 10-year old. He doesn't always chew his food then later tells me his stomach hurts. This rarely occurs now. If I know that I am going to eat something that will be difficult to digest, I take three instead of my usual two capsules. No digestive problems have occurred with this natural remedy. By taking this in capsule form, it doesn't erode the enamel of our teeth which is a side affect of taking the liquid form in water.

Mrs