Mrs

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jun 23, 2008

GOOD BUT NOT ORGANIC

dog remedy

Posted by Reviewer1580486 on Nov 24, 2011

good for many dog ailments

love ACV

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Dec 16, 2011

it's good all around. Great in winter season now since we're more like to get colds and flu. I am less likely to get sick. I have a regular bowel movement too due to the product. There might be a small contribution where my skin is better. Overall, it's a good natural supplement with side effects.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407641 on Aug 15, 2011

Been using it for just about a month and no migraines!!

Interesting capsules

Posted by Reviewer3010425 on Jun 22, 2011

I had read that vinegar helped diabetics and others. I just could not see mixing vinegar in a liquid and then drinking it.So I went to iHerb and found the capsules which was more apealing. Still smells just like vinegar everytime I open the bottle.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jun 02, 2011

As I said in my other reviews, I love the NOW FOODS products and this one lives up to the name, also. I don't eat a lot of fruit and I feel like I am at least getting some benefit from taking this supplement. I think this is another great antioxidant and vinegar is good for a lot of things.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by 5089233651518379339 on Oct 02, 2014

I take 8 of these per day. Maintained normal blood sugar and blood pressure. Exceptional for skin. 4 in AM with breakfast 4 in PM with dinner.

Now Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules

Posted by 4966947676361839760 on Aug 28, 2015

These capsules have helped to maintain my blood sugar and I have lost weigh while using them also. I highly recommend them to anyone with Diabetics, and they need to lose weigh and keep their blood sugar under control. I have been taking them for 2 yrs. now and I am a very satisfied customer. I only use Now, they are great and a good product.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar daily for general health. Whenever I travel, I use these capsules since it's easier to carry around (and more acceptable if you have company). It has a more potent smell that apple cider vinegar in a bottle which leads me to believe that it's a concentrated version and I don't need to take as much. I only take 2-3 at a time.

worked incidentally for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1635700 on Feb 22, 2014

I bought this for my husband for reflux, which he has a pretty severe case. I wanted him to discontinue his Prilosec (which he took for years) due to the long-term sideeffects. His reflux (or heartburn) is not completely resolved with taking the Apple Cider Vinegar but less severe. However, he incidentally lost weight which he is attributing to the Apple Cider Vinegar. I wish I could say that his reflux is completely resolved but not quite....