Good old apple cider

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on May 26, 2011

I'm bald and for 2 years had a spot grown on my head. After 3 weeks of Now apple cider capsules it feel off. Its good for arthritis as it takes off particles formed in the joints and my joints are easier.

Interesting capsules

Posted by Reviewer3010425 on Jun 22, 2011

I had read that vinegar helped diabetics and others. I just could not see mixing vinegar in a liquid and then drinking it.So I went to iHerb and found the capsules which was more apealing. Still smells just like vinegar everytime I open the bottle.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jun 02, 2011

As I said in my other reviews, I love the NOW FOODS products and this one lives up to the name, also. I don't eat a lot of fruit and I feel like I am at least getting some benefit from taking this supplement. I think this is another great antioxidant and vinegar is good for a lot of things.

Apple Cider Vinegar Caps

Posted by Reviewer1281937 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good and a great price. I have been using them for years.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1794735 on Dec 13, 2011

Taking this supplement along with being more careful about what I eat, and I am sure it has been helpful in cutting down on the amount of fat that was building up around my waist.

Product Helped me

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 20, 2012

But the capsules are too large. I have a problem with swallowing and they need to use #1's instead of #0

Purchased for Husband

Posted by Reviewer3338476 on Aug 10, 2010

I actually bought this for my husband. He gets gout on occasion and I read that this can help. He hasn't complained about any side effects and his gout has stayed at bay.

nooo

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014

was so excited to use this stuff but after a lot of research turns out Apple cider vinegar is not good 4 u it interferes with other meds esp. f u take heart meds!

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2293671 on May 01, 2008

This is my first try with digestive enzymes. I do not notice any changes here...Sorry

Good

Posted by 5432832790248323712 on Aug 02, 2016

Good