It works

Posted by 4754877462541699665 on Sep 12, 2015

Does not taste so good, but it's real apple fiber, and it helps my digestive system. Thanks!

Delicious in pancakes

Posted by 5223273244529273216 on May 25, 2015

At first I tried mixing this apple fiber with water and drinking it. I DO NOT recommend this. It's gritty, and forms clumps, and it's all around unpleasant. However! Then I tried blending a big tablespoon of apple fiber with two eggs and a banana. I fried it like a pancake. It's amazing! It has the subtle flavor of apples, and gives my morning eggs and banana more fiber. It makes for rockin pancakes, but I gave this product 4 stars because it's not pleasantly drinkable, as the bag might have you believe.

ok

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Feb 04, 2015

A good price for this amount of fibre. However, it doesn't seem to be as effective as psyllium husk as a bulking agent. It's also quite gritty to drink down with water.

nice but i dint liked the texture

Posted by 5620213665032841128 on Dec 13, 2014

its to powdery for me, maybe in hot water it can be better bet i didnt tryd it

Works all right

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Nov 14, 2014

Doesn't dissolve as well as other now Foods fiber

Little difficult to mix in water, but tastes ok

Posted by 5577426164557587739 on Oct 10, 2014

I try to stir 1 tbsp into about 200ml of water and it usually does not completely dissolve. Probably better with juice but i did not want the extra calories. OVerall happy with this purchase

Great addition to my health shakes.

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014

Hard to rave about fibre (UK spelling), but I'm happy with this Apple one. Smells good, mixes fine, tastes ok, and contains a good amount of soluble and insoluble fibre. You'll need to store it in a container as this packaging won't do the trick. All in all, a good addition to my health regime. Important addition to protein shakes and great for digestive tract and bowel health.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Good fiber

didn't like the taste

Posted by 5217024973073368243 on Dec 22, 2013

I m trying to use it but the taste is awful. Thoughn i know it should be healthy

Works great