Delicious in pancakes

Posted by 5223273244529273216 on May 25, 2015

At first I tried mixing this apple fiber with water and drinking it. I DO NOT recommend this. It's gritty, and forms clumps, and it's all around unpleasant. However! Then I tried blending a big tablespoon of apple fiber with two eggs and a banana. I fried it like a pancake. It's amazing! It has the subtle flavor of apples, and gives my morning eggs and banana more fiber. It makes for rockin pancakes, but I gave this product 4 stars because it's not pleasantly drinkable, as the bag might have you believe.

Apple Fiber with Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2163368 on Sep 16, 2010

I have problems with my digestive tract. This helps better than other over the counter medicines. It soothes the intestines. Thanks

Apple Fiber

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

Good product with pleasant taste. The only thing that's bothering me is the unpleasant " scratchy " feeling in the throat when it's not consumed quickly enough.

Great!

Posted by 5089332792802004099 on May 20, 2016

I've had this every morning in my drink for a week or so, I did feel a difference in my regularity. I'm impressed! Best of all, it's kind to my pocket. it's has a rough texture due to the fibers, so you have to actually wash it down with more water. Overall satisfied.

Better than plain old psyllium

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 10, 2011

I like this better than psyllium. It imparts a subtle, yet delicious, flavour to baked goods, whilst boosting the protein. I've used too much, which can make the baked goods tough, but all in all a great product. Make sure to drink lots of water if you use it!

This works!

Posted by lotuspocus on Nov 10, 2007

Excellent for constipation!

apple fiber powder

Posted by Reviewer2765640 on Jun 04, 2008

works well on oatmeal, but is too gritty in liquids. A good addition to daily diet.

nice fiber source

Posted by Reviewer1843958 on Sep 17, 2011

Nice fiber source, taste is good and quite neutral. Doesn't have similar gel effect as psyllium and chia.

my daughter love this fiber

Posted by Reviewer1127140 on Mar 17, 2011

Good product

It works

Posted by 4754877462541699665 on Sep 12, 2015

Does not taste so good, but it's real apple fiber, and it helps my digestive system. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »