fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Oct 29, 2008

I bought this product to supplement the vitamin c I already take and noticed a fantastic side-effect! I no longer have any varicose vein pain. I've been able to stop taking the all the homeopathics and various herbals for varicose veins and simply use Ascorbyl Palmitate. Worked really fast as well.... I don't know if it would have the same effect for others but its inexpensive enough to be worth a try.

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2258762 on Jul 10, 2008

Ordered to supplement Vitamin C, noticed wrinkles in hands started to fade!! Now both I and my wife take it daily.

The best form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Feb 10, 2011

Used to take this all the time and went off it and then found that I was bruising a lot more and my leg veins were coming back, so have gone on to this wonderful product again and even after a week of being back on these they are making a difference. Will stay on them as they definitely work.

A more effective form of C

Posted by Reviewer1602564 on Nov 01, 2007

Ascorbyl Palmitate is a fat soluble form of Vitamin C. Because of this it is more stable and will not be flushed right out of your system like Ascorbic Acid which is water soluble. It may be a more effective antioxident as well.

Helps skin & adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Dec 12, 2011

Purchased originally to support adrenals. Had the nice side affect of helping my skin look better. Definitely a keeper.

I believe in C!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for over three decades. However, "regular" vitamin c is not fat-soluble--in other words, it has little effect on some parts of the body. That's why I began taking ascorbyl palmitate. I believe it completes the vitamin c protection that I'm looking for. It seems to have a positive effect on skin in general, and wrinkles in particular. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best Value for Veg caps

Posted by Reviewer2929627 on Mar 24, 2007

Ascorbyl Palmitate is the only fat soluble form of Vit. C. It is stored around the heart muscles and is used along with NAC to help detoxify the liver and recharge the glutathione peroxidase enzymes. The Vcaps version is the closest you can get to taking it in pure powder form. The pure powder is quite fluffy in texture and very difficult to consume outside of a pill or capsule container.

New to Ascorbly Palmitate

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Jun 19, 2010

I have adrenal fatigue and noticed I could not take the ascorbic acid vitamin C... So far I am able to tolerate this form.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 28, 2010

My doctor who is also trained in Naturopathic Medicine recommended me to take daily does of this fat soluble form of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C )along w/daily doses of the water soluble form of Ascorbic Acid. I'm so glad to see Iherb carrying it and at a very reasonable price.

Fat-soluble C Vitamin Works Miracles

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Feb 17, 2008

It is stored in cells, excess is not lost, it's best absorbed, so a lesser amount of it is needed.