good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013

calming, took at bed time as recommended by an herbalist. seemed to help keep me grounded, and de-stress. good over all adaptogen.

Gave me my life back

Posted by 4768954623739316224 on Aug 02, 2016

Taking this before bedtime helps me fall asleep better than any prescribed sleeping pull. As bonus I wale up spontanously in the morning :)

Posted by Reviewer3298832 on Sep 02, 2015

ive had stressful work in the past and this product definitely helps me through the day

Very strong product- good for sleep

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on May 09, 2015

I take a half of a capsule before bed time in warm milk. Sleep like a baby. Find taking a full capsule gives me a heavy head in the morning.

This is a great herb

Posted by Reviewer2917094 on Feb 07, 2014

I have been taking this product for a couple years on and off and I really feel a difference when taken regularly. I like to take it at night as it helps me get good sleep. I don't like that it has fillers so I deducted 1 star.

Seems to be calming....

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Oct 28, 2011

After taking this, I have to say that I do feel a little less uptight; this effect was not noticeable until I took it regularly for awhile.....

useful chill pill

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Sep 15, 2012

stuff is useful for taking the edge off stressful days. one capsule does the trick. two capsules makes me a little sluggish. and three capsules makes me feel like a zombie (not good). can't say i've noticed any of those touted aphrodisiac qualities from ashwagandha, though. it's just a good cheap chill pill. (one interesting side effect i've noticed is that i'm able to remember tunes more clearly and vividly when i'm taking ashwagandha.) the now capsules are a good buy, more bang for your buck. i've tried the liquid extract, but it didn't do jack. update sept. 2012: after a while, the ashwagandha started having cholinergic effects. instead of feeling slightly drowsy, it made me feel slightly "up", as if i had taken a gram of CDP choline. interesting how the body changes its reactions to herbs/meds/foods after a prolonged period.

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

If you're vatta constitution it can make difficulty with defecation, i've read about this properties of Ashwagandha and after a month of 2 caps a day i have this difficulties.

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 24, 2014

Works!

Posted by 4643395808571208145 on Dec 30, 2016

I am happy with this product. Feel like my thyroid works better when taking this.