Helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2141848 on Dec 13, 2011

I was surprised at the results that I got from Ashwagandha. It helped to ease anxiety of the mind, helping me to be more social.

I was allergic to this herb.

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Sep 08, 2014

It's not the herbs fault! But, after much research it turns out this is a very common thing with this particular herb. Be careful if you have any sensitivities whatsoever. I have never been allergic to any herbal supplement before so, it was rather scary. I was itching uncontrollably!

Stress Tonic

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Apr 03, 2008

This is the best Herb for Nervous, panic attack, and stress.

Great price & effect

Posted by Reviewer2165848 on Jul 11, 2010

Ashwagandha really lowered my stress.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1055994 on Apr 18, 2011

Eases stress and really helps me sleep better.

Great for hot flashes/insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3252334 on Sep 18, 2011

After suffering for over a year with post menopausal hot flashes, I tried ashwagandha. Within two days, the hot flashes were gone! The insomnia is also gone. That's with taking just one Vcap per day. I wouldn't touch HRT with a ten-foot pole. Natural remedies are always better.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1367479 on Feb 25, 2011

Nice product. I felt it right away. I don't have to sleep in as much to feel rested. I wake up with more energy.

Negative experience

Posted by Reviewer3215780 on Jun 26, 2011

When I took this with the Bacopa, I had difficulty breathing and almost passed out. Did not try to take it on its own.

Fantastic stuff for nerves and mental stress.

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is a very potent herb that works for anxiety and mental stress - can't rate it highly enough. Seems almost as effective as anti-anxiety medications. Really relaxes you and is very powerful stuff. One in morning then one in late afternoon is all you need. Any more than that and you may feel like you are on heavy tranquilisers. Be careful not to take it with sedative herbs as I did by mistake - use with caution as it's a very potent sedative at this dose. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good Quality Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1681979 on Dec 07, 2011

I use ashwaganda to deal with the stresses of everyday life and while it does not bring a strong calming sense of relaxation, over time it does restore a certain balance. I also was diagnosed with asthma several years ago and find this product is helpful with breathing difficulties. Ashwaganda has other uses too and is a product I use most regularly.