New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1667511 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Jul 20, 2010

it does help me relax and sleep better.

Subtle

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Nov 13, 2009

I have been taking this along with a multivitamin for over a year and notice that I can remain calm in difficult situations.

good product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 24, 2009

Just started getting this for my husband. He can tell a difference in his sex drive , for the better.