Now Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

Ashwagandha is a powerful tonic which also strengthens the immune system. It is one of the most important Ayurvedic herbs. It gives a solid boost to my energy level so that I don't have to jack myself up on coffee to get through the day, thereby ruining my digestion. I gave some to my boss to try and now he is using it, too. Now Brand is effective and affordable.

I trust NOW brands and this is a great price on the Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1554877 on Jun 30, 2009

I really feel that Ashwagandha gives me energy and clarity. Doesn't keep me up either before bed either (it calms and energizes....really)

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2459837 on Dec 08, 2007

This product has been very benificial in lowering my blood presure from 155/95 down to 120/74. Thank you.

Suzy

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Oct 15, 2008

Absolutely fantastic. Achieving things I haven't been able to muster energy for in ages. Sleeping has improved dramatically.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Nov 06, 2007

This is a very cost effective product, probably the best value and potency per capsule available. Ive used it for fatigue and balancing of the HPA Axis/fatigue and works. I take 2-3 per day.

Effective sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer3311233 on Apr 23, 2010

Gives me a good night's sleep without feeling hungover in the morning.

Ashwagandha - Exactly what I had hoped for

Posted by Reviewer2435370 on Aug 17, 2010

I am so pleased. I definately feel a difference in my body's stress response. Everything from my quality of sleep to a positive impact on my IBS symptoms.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jan 01, 2013

I suffer from anxiety and for the first time in years I feel calm and my mind is quiet. Not always, but the majority of the time. I am not as easily stimulated by external input and when I do get wound up, it is easier for me to calm myself down. And I sleep better. I do not seem quite as energetic as before, but if that is the only downside, the benefits definitely outweigh the costs. This anxiety began for me at menopause. I might also mention that I am bipolar, which has made it difficult to find something for the anxiety that would not exacerbate any aspect of the bipolar disorder. I am extremely pleased with this supplement, and as always, iherb is a great company to do business with. I am a happy Canadian customer who has been using them for many years with no problems.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1667511 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.